Colin Cowherd out at ESPN

PAMFAM10

I don't know.  I got the point he was making and he wasn't incorrect about the educational situation there. 

Can take ESPN radio off of my presets now.  The only reason I listened during the day was The Herd..

Gotta tell on my dumb self.  Glanced at article & thot he was referring to the players.  Saw your post & went back & read it properly.   Old & senile.  Me- what a Putz lol

I dont see anything wrong with it , he said they have not had the opportunity for education others have had. Just a reason for some liberal somewhere to get his panties in a wad.

What he said is the truth.  Kids can be drafted at 16 in foreign countries and most are in baseball academies full time way before that.  The Dominican and other Hispanic countries see baseball as their way out, not education.  These baseball academies put very little emphasis on anything other than baseball.  

Kids going pro at 16 don't have near the education or life experiences of an American college kid or even an 18 yr old HS graduate.  Until the MLB changes the draft rules for foreign born players this will continue to be the case.