FBI Data: Trump's Right!

smitty

This is the hidden content, please

My initial reaction to him being a candidate was, a waste of time.  It finally dawned on me that he has several attributes that will help him.  

He's rich, so theoretically can't be bought.  He knows finance/money, so should be able to get our economy back on track.  And he's tough as wet leather, so won't mind doing what needs to be done.  

I'm not convinced yet, but he's made the cut.  Name someone else with the above attributes, and please don't say Hillary.  She'd sell Nebraska if someone offered her enough money. 

My initial reaction to him being a candidate was, a waste of time.  It finally dawned on me that he has several attributes that will help him.  

He's rich, so theoretically can't be bought.  He knows finance/money, so should be able to get our economy back on track.  And he's tough as wet leather, so won't mind doing what needs to be done.  

I'm not convinced yet, but he's made the cut.  Name someone else with the above attributes, and please don't say Hillary.  She'd sell Nebraska if someone offered her enough money. 

And lie about how much she was paid...sad thing is there are lots of morons that will vote for her.

A grieving father says Trump is right!

This is the hidden content, please

As they say about the Latin on a dollar "one of many".  Recently saw the percentage in Fed Prisons and it was staggering.  Got to give Matthews an attaboy for what he said, although he's so far left he doesn't have a right arm (wonder what he does call that appendage?).  And whether he's correct or wrong, like many issues, virtually no politicians want to address it.  Each president we've had in the last 20 years just keep sweeping it under the rug.  Now, the durn rug won't lay flat any more.  Lord we need a Teddy Roosevelt, Harry Truman, or Ron Reagan.

IMO a lack of testosterone has become a prerequisite for being president.  

After some reflection on my post, maybe it's not the lack of testosterone, but the fact that they're  just puppets/pawns, and merely do the biddings of those pulling the strings (this is in no way a rejection of my assertion that Gore is an Alien lol)

It is refreshing to see someone not afraid to be policy incorrect leading the polls. I don't know if he'd make a good president but its a plus that he's not a politician.

Ain't it the dying truth Mat.  I only have a few I'd even consider, and I've had to leave him in.  And NOT being a politician is a BIG plus (does that make me a bigot toward politicians?  Oh well). 

While the Republican field is very crowded right now, this us arguably the best slate of candidates offered by the GOP in 30+ years. While I honestly don't see Trump getting the nomination, I like him as the bull in the China shop talking about real issues and making the other candidates step up and pick a side to stand on. Just Trump being himself is enough to do just that. And yes, he is right about the illegal immigrants!

Trump the best thing to happen to the Democratic party since Hurricane sandy. 

​its really only 2 things I dont like about him: saying MEXICO sending those ppl he described into the U.S.…… nope, those ppl sending themselves here and the U.S. accepting them. Period. 

And the 2nd thing: he can buy himself the nod if he wants to, regardless of if ppl dont think he's qualified or not. 

​its really only 2 things I dont like about him: saying MEXICO sending those ppl he described into the U.S.…… nope, those ppl sending themselves here and the U.S. accepting them. Period. 

And the 2nd thing: he can buy himself the nod if he wants to, regardless of if ppl dont think he's qualified or not. 

Almost like George Soros winning the presidency for that unqualified one we have now.

This will be there problem they kept this guy around now he's think he's one of them. Regardless if one agrees with the things he say or even like him as a candidate. The guy will be a cancer to the right. Goodbye to the Hispanic vote.

​PAM, you do realize that Trump is talking about ILLEGALS flooding our southern borders, don't you, and not law abiding ones?  He never once said anything about the ones that follow the laws of our country.  So -- are you saying that the GOP loses the Hispanic vote because of what Trump's saying because ALL Hispanics are OK with breaking the law?  Some here would call that a racist statement! 

​You sound pretty confidant that the Mexican government is not complicit in any of this...

Like I said and another thread. Its all about how you say things. Latinos across the board has been furious about his comments bottom line thats not how you get votes. This is just as bad as Romney 47% remark. Like I said and a lot on the right agree trump is bad news for GOP. If Republicans where smart all candidates should come out and say trump do not speak for the party.

​PAM, you do realize that Trump is talking about ILLEGALS flooding our southern borders, don't you, and not law abiding ones?  He never once said anything about the ones that follow the laws of our country.  So -- are you saying that the GOP loses the Hispanic vote because of what Trump's saying because ALL Hispanics are OK with breaking the law?  Some here would call that a racist statement! 

​PAM, you do realize that Trump is talking about ILLEGALS flooding our southern borders, don't you, and not law abiding ones?  He never once said anything about the ones that follow the laws of our country.  So -- are you saying that the GOP loses the Hispanic vote because of what Trump's saying because ALL Hispanics are OK with breaking the law?  Some here would call that a racist statement

​So, what are your sources?