FBI Data: Trump's Right!

smitty

You know, when I hear the left making comments that Trump is helping them, it tells me they are scared.

My opinion, Trump has too many Skeletons in his closet to have a real chance. What he will do however, on both sides, is force them to debate and answer EXTREMELY difficult questions. He is not dancing around subjects, which means you have to be either for or against whatever he is running on.........

That is going to make it very interesting for both sides........

I'm glad he is running and think he will have a huge impact on the election and what is talked about.

You know, when I hear the left making comments that Trump is helping them, it tells me they are scared.

My opinion, Trump has too many Skeletons in his closet to have a real chance. What he will do however, on both sides, is force them to debate and answer EXTREMELY difficult questions. He is not dancing around subjects, which means you have to be either for or against whatever he is running on.........

I'm glad he is running and think he will have a huge impact on the election and what is talked about.

Yep, he's got baggage, but he has stirred the pot.  Has flipped flopped a bunch, but has everyone's attention. 

I only hope he doesn't do the 3rd party thing.  If he does, it's Everclear time.  

Yep, he's got baggage, but he has stirred the pot.  Has flipped flopped a bunch, but has everyone's attention. 

I only hope he doesn't do the 3rd party thing.  If he does, it's Everclear time.  

​He has, but so has many. I usually don't have a problem with changing a stance if you can explain it and can convince me it is not for political gain. 

I think he knows he would hurt the Republican party if he did that, so I'm sure he wouldn't.

​That one worries me as well, but I agree with Hippy, I don't think he'll do it.

BUT...we can't ever underestimate that Trump ego.

​He has, but so has many. I usually don't have a problem with changing a stance if you can explain it and can convince me it is not for political gain. 

I think he knows he would hurt the Republican party if he did that, so I'm sure he would

About changing his mind, one old timers sayings comes to mind:  A wise man changes his mind, a dam fool never does.  

​If they get too scared, there will suddenly be several women come forward who were "harrassed" by Trump in the past..  And, of course, the only reason they will be coming forward now is to prevent him from victimizing more women and it has NOTHING to do with politics.  It certainly wont be because someone paid them to make the claims.

​Trump does not back down from anyone

He's like John Wayne toilet paper......lol

Trump went from billionaire to broke (after Ivana) back to billionaire. Let's face it, this country is like a business and a shrewd businessman can probably turn things around. It is why I voted for Perot. He could not be bought either.

​now THAT would be hilarious, unless El Chapo puts a hit out on him first.  

@TMZ: Donald Trump Calls in FBI Over Death Threats Involving El Chapo

This is the hidden content, please

@ABC: Law enforcement official: Donald Trump contacts FBI over alleged threats from person claiming to be son of drug kingpin “El Chapo" Guzman.

@ABC: Donald Trump contacts FBI over alleged threats from person claiming to be son of Mexican drug kingpin “El Chapo" -

Well this escalated quickly. I guess the son isn't interested in Trump's mouth. 

I wonder if Trump will get the same consideration.

From the article...

"The decision to assign agents to Mr. Obama, nearly nine months before voting begins in the Democratic primaries for president, is the earliest the Secret Service has ever issued a security detail to a candidate."

If I remember correctly, Trump was asked how he got to be a billionaire once again and he said, "I'm in New York. There is plenty of money here." ......or something like that.

Well y'all may know my feelings on NY from my previous postings, but if the Russian Mobs are there, and are as ruthless as portrayed in movies & TV, El Chapo and his son might need protection.  Isn't any doubt Trump could pay to have them taken out. 

Well y'all may know my feelings on NY from my previous postings, but if the Russian Mobs are there, and are as ruthless as portrayed in movies & TV, El Chapo and his son might need protection.  Isn't any doubt Trump could pay to have them taken out. 

​vice versa with El Chapo, he's a billionaire as well. 

In all seriousness I thought guys like El Chapo only existed in movies. Head of south Americas dangerous cartel gets caught breaks out on run for 12 years get caught again break out in a matter of months through a tunnel. On trump Its just not smart because he's a easy guy to find and it's a lot of idiots that will do it just because rather Shorty gives go or not. 

If someone could arrange for the two of them to meet with the intention of cutting high card, winner take all, I'd almost bet a nice sum Trump would be there.  Don't know El Chapo as well, but I doubt he'd show.  

​he'd send his goons so you are 100% correct, im pretty sure he has plenty in the U.S. if he really wanted to "off" Trump. Those cartels/drug lords dont play well with others, well, when I see massive graves being found in Mexico with extreme amounts of people in em and almost ten ppl hung from a bridge down there just for example I think its safe to say they dont play well with others. 

​he'd send his goons so you are 100% correct, im pretty sure he has plenty in the U.S. if he really wanted to "off" Trump. Those cartels/drug lords dont play well with others, well, when I see massive graves being found in Mexico with extreme amounts of people in em and almost ten ppl hung from a bridge down there just for example I think its safe to say they dont play well with others. 

Yep all Obama El chapo ain't start moving tell 08 lol just stop.