Remove confederate Flag From Statehouse?

BLUEDOVE3

​White Supremacy plain & simple. The umbrella of it all. Now lets hear your reasoning!!

It has nothing to do with White Supremacy.  You just associate it with that because the idiots that are white supremacists use it as their symbol.  It's funny how ppl think that the South was the only region that had slaves.  It is a battle flag, plain and simple.  Ppl need to get over the reasoning that it is only a symbol of hate.  Get informed!!

BS Wildcats, haven't you learned yet that the left knows more about what you think/believe than you do?  These are the same people that celebrate Caitlyn Jenner and Michael Sam for their courageousness and, simultaneously tell Tim Tebow that he needs to keep his beliefs to himself.

Edited by stevenash

It has nothing to do with White Supremacy.  You just associate it with that because the idiots that are white supremacists use it as their symbol.  It's funny how ppl think that the South was the only region that had slaves.  It is a battle flag, plain and simple.  Ppl need to get over the reasoning that it is only a symbol of hate.  Get informed!!

​Most don't know that after the war, slavery was still legal in the Northern States......but nothing is said about that.....

Its funny how the slave states threatened secession if Lincoln was elected(haven't we heard this recently)

And the same folks that complain about Obama taking away their freedoms would rather fight other americans to not allow the freedom of americans, 600,000 deaths because the south wanted to continue with their free labor and continue with their evil treatment of people(good ole christian conservatives). The infrastructure of the good old south took a serious beat down and the southern soldiers took an arse whoopin

Dove, there are four Military bases in this country that are named after Confederate Generals.  These are Bragg, Hood, Pickett, and Hill.  Should there be a demand that these bases be renamed Ft. Caitlin,( as in Jenner)  Fort Sam ( as in Michael), Ft. Dolezal, and Ft. Belafonte?

There is a subdivision in that is called "Plantation Oaks" . Every single street is named after someone from the Confederate army. Robert E Lee street etc. My WHITE friend said he can't believe that black people would want to live there. He does live in the neighborhood. 

Its funny how the slave states threatened secession if Lincoln was elected(haven't we heard this recently)

And the same folks that complain about Obama taking away their freedoms would rather fight other americans to not allow the freedom of americans, 600,000 deaths because the south wanted to continue with their free labor and continue with their evil treatment of people(good ole christian conservatives). The infrastructure of the good old south took a serious beat down and the southern soldiers took an arse whoopin

Oh no it had little to nothing to do about slaves. All about the unfairness of the government. They just happened to wait till Lincoln got elected with his whole no more slave talk. Anyway we should honor those good ole boys who fought against this nation. And anyone who disagree is just sensitive. In 2015 Robert (retreat and surrender)Lee is still viewed as a hero.

I have a question. Everyone is praising Corps like Apple and Walmart for removing the flag, but it's okay for these companies to buy products from Slave Sweat Shops?? It only matters when it comes to Black Slaves? Are these Companies Hypocrites? These companies can honestly care less about a flag, its about the bottom line and greed!

I have a question. Everyone is praising Corps like Apple and Walmart for removing the flag, but it's okay for these companies to buy products from Slave Sweat Shops?? It only matters when it comes to Black Slaves? Are these Companies Hypocrites? These companies can honestly care less about a flag, its about the bottom line and greed!

Good point, very true.

But it works everytime on many...makes them feel good.

Like mentioned before...I wish black  Americans would focus on the genocide that is occurring in the streets of America at the hand of their own socio-culture. I mean thousands of young black men are dying for why???can anyone tell??? I mean dang people let's focus some more on the past and a flag. Folks it's our history as a collective good and bad. But to ignore the real threat to black America is insane...if black leaders don't step up and lead...if the families don't stand up take their children back from the streets than all is for not! To hell with a flag or the tragic past...learn from it but we have so many more priblems that deserve attention than this rhetoric.  

Edited by IT'S IN THE BONE

Good point, very true.

But it works everytime on many...makes them feel good.

​Its just like our politicians such as hildabeast  drumming CEO's about pay while her and ole billy boy rake in $500000 a speach folks need to wake up and its both sides on this one. Read the 8 main rules for radicals by saul and tell me its not playing out before our eyes. Vote em all out and get term limits. 

@AP: S.C. governor says after Charleston shooting, she "could not look my kids in the face and justify" Confederate flag:

This is the hidden content, please

She prolly never gave it a second thought until this uproar.  She is a bandwagon jumper like most on this issue.  Looking out for votes, just as Wal-Mart and Amazon trying to protect their $.  Also, have to throw NASCAR in this group.  Political correctness run amuk. If it was such a major issue, it should have been on the front burner of ppl's minds everyday, not when convenient.

I  have been out of the country for the past year only to return to the same old b.s. Leave the country and go visit the third world as you call it and then come back and look in the mirror. i servered this country for 12 years and it is starting to seem for nothing................why do we have to beat a dead horse when we have more liberties than most.......are we that bored...........do we have nothing else to do...........