Remove confederate Flag From Statehouse?

BLUEDOVE3

77 ironic you mentioned puppets in your post.  I'm really concerned about how far up the food chain the strings go.  AND who in the cornbread h-ll is controlling the strings.  Even an IMO at this point wouldn't keep me from losing all credibility on this site, so I'll leave it at that.  

For my liberal friends just think of this as the ramblings of a senile old man. 

Yobama is loved by the left because he preaches white privilege and is a great divider. He is for sure not helping the country or the black Americans for that matter their unemployment rate is as high as ever!  Cloward & Pivin and Saul Alinsky he is following the playbook to a tee if you dont think so read them.

​So you like four black people, do you like any blacks that are not republicans, most on this board liked colin powell untill..........

​Another refreshing comment......

He liked all black candidates that supported his party. That goes to support Race is not an issue. I have said from the beginning I disagree with almost all of Obama's policies......I never voted for him and could never get behind his ideas.....

However, I would purchase a $2000 ticket to hang out with him and drink a beer. I bet personally he is a cool dude......and I bet he has some interesting stories.....

​Dove, with all of this racism talk going on, I would like your opinion on something.  When the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and Freddie Gray took place, the President offered extended commentaries on each and Federal Agents and DOJ employees were dispatched to those respective areas.  There has been 100% total silence/response from the Whitehouse regarding the death of Kate Steinle ( yes, go to Google because I know the name means nothing to you).  Can you explain how this happens when the President allegedly represents ALL of the people of this country?  White lives matter.

​Ahhhh, throwing in the "race card" again I see. Well of course white lives matter, I agree with that statement. I'm not sure why there has not been a comment from those officials. 

​Give me some examples of those "titles".

BTW, there is no Hispanic history month. St. Patricks Day is celebrated around the world, not just an American holiday.

July 4th is Independence Day, birth of our country, celebrated by all Americans regardless of race or color.

Question, is there a Black History Month acknowledged in other countries besides the United States?

National Hispanic Heritage Month starts in Sept. A cultural event celebrated by ?

ST. Patrick Day is a cultural  holiday celebrated by a lot of Americans regardless of race

July 4th...you answered the reason why... celebrated by all Americans  regardless of...

Black History Month is celebrated in Canada and The United Kingdom. A cultural awareness event and celebrated by ?

​Thats simple- free stuff

​LOL!!! That "free stuff" has no borderline for  color or political affiliation.  You need to go to the local hospitals and look at  the patients from  all over East Texas coming in wanting free stuff.  So, some of the same folks whining about Obama asking for hand-outs in the emergency room.

​LOL!!! That "free stuff" has no borderline for  color or political affiliation.  You need to go to the local hospitals and look at  the patients from  all over East Texas coming in wanting free stuff.  So, some of the same folks whining about Obama asking for hand-outs in the emergency room.

​Good point.  The mentality of the country is "I am a victim", " I deserve this or that" and somebody else ought to pay for it.

​With Obamacare, Everyone has insurance right? 

oh wait.....:)