NBA Finals 2015/Warriors win the ship!

The Cavs had to steal that one when they had the chance.  I don't see them winning 4 of 6 against golden state.

​they had almost a 20 pt lead 1st half, lost it. I believe they had a 10pt lead to open the 2nd half, lost it. They really miss Kevin Love this series. 

​all the haters didnt watch him have his best nba finals game tonight. 

He is the best in the world.  The difference between him and the greatest of all time though is that last second shot.  No way Cleveland should have lost that game in that situation.  Like always, the best get the calls.  You have to attack in that situation and not shoot a 20 foot fadeaway.  He scores or shoots FTs most likely.  That was as bad a decision in crunch time as you will see from a player of his stature.  

I hope GS wins it for Curry. What a talent. May be better than Reggie Miller at the quick pass and shoot (not sure what they call that). He has already broken his record for 3s correct? 

Anyone remember Vinny Johnson.....the "Microwave"? He was excellent off the bench for the quick shot too. Showing my age here.

Curry has broken the record and I think is currently about 20 threes past it. I also hate to see Kyrie hurt. I wish to see the best Cavs vs. the best Warriors (truthfully the Cavs are better with Thompson, even though Love is the better player).

I hope we win it for Livingston. What he has been through he deserves to win an NBA Championship more than anyone else in the league. That was and will always be the worse sports injury of all time.

Also, asking because I may be biased, does LeBron get away with throwing the elbow when backing players down? It seems like it he gets away with that every time.

Curry has broken the record and I think is currently about 20 threes past it. I also hate to see Kyrie hurt. I wish to see the best Cavs vs. the best Warriors (truthfully the Cavs are better with Thompson, even though Love is the better player).

I hope we win it for Livingston. What he has been through he deserves to win an NBA Championship more than anyone else in the league. That was and will always be the worse sports injury of all time.

Also, asking because I may be biased, does LeBron get away with throwing the elbow when backing players down? It seems like it he gets away with that every time.

​the elbow and forearm, is what it is I guess, superstar non-calls.