Wow. Cornell Thompson Has Filed Again Against Trey Baldwin

I assumed I was dealing with rational people. Of course "file again" in this case means filled out more paperwork against Trey Baldwin to stop him from playing this year.

If you guys want to lock this thread cool lets do that and let's start another one so I can post the messages I have from a college coach stating WOS advised them not to offer Trey Baldwin because he was recruited to Cy Falls that will be fun.

I assumed I was dealing with rational people. Of course "file again" in this case means filled out more paperwork against Trey Baldwin to stop him from playing this year.

If you guys want to lock this thread cool lets do that and let's start another one so I can post the messages I have from a college coach stating WOS advised them not to offer Trey Baldwin because he was recruited to Cy Falls that will be fun.

You sound like someone that has little to no knowledge of college recruiting and you claim to know all these college coaches. Why don't you go ahead and list them, start name dropping and I'll research it and then claim your validity. If everything checks out, you're all good. But for you to claim to know so much, what the piss are you doing on setx sports forum? A coach can't "fill out more paperwork" against a player. It doesn't work like that. I don't know this coach ya'll are talking about, but I'm tired of reading your "know-it-all" posts. I'm sure you're one of those AAU/7 on 7 coaches doing God's work getting kids recruited...

Any college coach worth anything would never share such a text, if it existed, with some wannabe recruiting aide.  And even if he did, he would not allow you to share the text on a public forum while revealing his identity, which is what you would have to do in order to prove that it was from a 'legit' college coach.  

This is actually funny. For those of you who are on the outside of this conversation looking in, here is she scoop. This is a very black and white issue (pun). If you notice one group (the group that I'm in) talk about the actual facts of what's going on. The other group the pro Thompson group are sarcastic and demeaning. They focus on semantics and grammar. Never really dealing with the actual issue. The issues are. Why are kids wanting to leave WOS and why is Thompson trying so hard to prevent future kids from leaving. Bottom line. The kid left. It's a done deal. Coach Thompson knows that. His focus is intimidating others from leaving. Question why are kids trying to leave a program that went to state last year? Kids should be breaking down the door to transfer in. The last two kids that transferred in both had third scholarship offers pulled. They both ended up getting another offer but still. Their offer was pulled. The last two varsity played that transferred out received offers in the double digits weeks after leaving WOS. Those are facts.

This is actually funny. For those of you who are on the outside of this conversation looking in, here is she scoop. This is a very black and white issue (pun). If you notice one group (the group that I'm in) talk about the actual facts of what's going on. The other group the pro Thompson group are sarcastic and demeaning. They focus on semantics and grammar. Never really dealing with the actual issue. The issues are. Why are kids wanting to leave WOS and why is Thompson trying so hard to prevent future kids from leaving. Bottom line. The kid left. It's a done deal. Coach Thompson knows that. His focus is intimidating others from leaving. Question why are kids trying to leave a program that went to state last year? Kids should be breaking down the door to transfer in. The last two kids that transferred in both had third scholarship offers pulled. They both ended up getting another offer but still. Their offer was pulled. The last two varsity played that transferred out received offers in the double digits weeks after leaving WOS. Those are facts.

So you're with the WOS coach or against? Coming from someone that has done some recruiting, just because a kid transfers high schools doesn't mean I offer him or pull the offer I already had... My mind would've been made up despite what some high school coach said...

What court was this ruling made in?

Sorry for the delay but the attorney who handled this case has been under the weather.

Here is the information. The judge who made the ruling was Judge White-Rogers of the Orange County Court at Law. The Order is public record, for any who have their doubts, in a case under Trey's name. I can also confirm that the Judge insisted on making part of the Order a finding that Trey was not transferring for athletic reasons.

So there you go.

Sorry for the delay but the attorney who handled this case has been under the weather.

Here is the information. The judge who made the ruling was Judge White-Rogers of the Orange County Court at Law. The Order is public record for any who have their doubts in a case under Trey's name. I can also confirm that the Judge insisted on making part of the Order a finding that Trey was big transferring for athletic reasons.

So there you go.

Can't wait to hear responses to this.

So you're with the WOS coach or against? Coming from someone that has done some recruiting, just because a kid transfers high schools doesn't mean I offer him or pull the offer I already had... My mind would've been made up despite what some high school coach said...

I'm for right. And all I stated was facts

But wait, a QB left last year because his mom got a job in Houston and Baldwin left because he wanted to spend his senior year with his father and other family in Houston.  Those are facts that have been given by those on the Inside.  So, you already have your answer to the question above.  Unless, you are suggesting that those are not the real reasons.  Are you saying that there are other "non-athletic" reasons that we on the outside are unaware of?

thanks for allowing me to view this board.

WOS - well lets say they win games.  

I am told by a Administrator  in their district that parents do have issues with with the way he treats African/Americans.  that was last fall.

glad to live in mid-county with more rational folks are in charge.  But with that said, look at their District as a whole, failing test scores, turnover galore, 

your turn

But wait, a QB left last year because his mom got a job in Houston and Baldwin left because he wanted to spend his senior year with his father and other family in Houston. Those are facts that have been given by those on the Inside. So, you already have your answer to the question above. Unless, you are suggesting that those are not the real reasons. Are you saying that there are other "non-athletic" reasons that we on the outside are unaware of?

Pick your Battle. ....

But wait, a QB left last year because his mom got a job in Houston and Baldwin left because he wanted to spend his senior year with his father and other family in Houston. Those are facts that have been given by those on the Inside. So, you already have your answer to the question above. Unless, you are suggesting that those are not the real reasons. Are you saying that there are other "non-athletic" reasons that we on the outside are unaware of?

Question to you. If those are ligitent reasons, why is Thompson challenging it. You can't have it both ways. Also see above post

Question to you. If those are ligitent reasons, why is Thompson challenging it. You can't have it both ways. Also see above post

Well, he didn't "check the box" on the first one and he did on the second.  That would lead me to believe that Coach T has reason to question whether the second transfer is for athletic reasons.  I don't know what his reasoning might be.  I haven't walked in his shoes.  But I have stated in a previous post that he 'could' be taking the opportunity to send a message to underclassmen that if they leave "for athletic reasons" that he is going to call it like he sees it and not make it easy.  

You sound like someone that has little to no knowledge of college recruiting and you claim to know all these college coaches. Why don't you go ahead and list them, start name dropping and I'll research it and then claim your validity. If everything checks out, you're all good. But for you to claim to know so much, what the piss are you doing on setx sports forum? A coach can't "fill out more paperwork" against a player. It doesn't work like that. I don't know this coach ya'll are talking about, but I'm tired of reading your "know-it-all" posts. I'm sure you're one of those AAU/7 on 7 coaches doing God's work getting kids recruited...

I don't need to name drop anything or prove anything. I know what I'm talking about you don't pretty much the end of the discussion.

Here is the information. The judge who made the ruling was Judge White-Rogers of the Orange County Court at Law. The Order is public record, for any who have their doubts, in a case under Trey's name. I can also confirm that the Judge insisted on making part of the Order a finding that Trey was not transferring for athletic reasons.

So there you go.

Hey I just called judge white-Rodgers and they have no idea about anything you are saying bro. Do you have any proof at all besides your word?? Just wondering.

thanks for allowing me to view this board.

WOS - well lets say they win games.

I am told by a Administrator in their district that parents do have issues with with the way he treats African/Americans. that was last fall.

glad to live in mid-county with more rational folks are in charge. But with that said, look at their District as a whole, failing test scores, turnover galore,

your turn

African American kid (Johnny Shaw) misses practice a few times, his scholarship to The University of Texas is pulled, he is kicked off the team and after he gains another scholarship from Louisiana Tech, he's not allowed to sign on national signing day (a once in a lifetime thing) with his teammates because Cornell Thompson wanted to send a message.

But a white male athlete was kicked off the team and arrested for possession of weed at school, but he was allowed to participate in basketball and baseball, no extended message was needed to be sent.

Hey I just called judge white-Rodgers and they have no idea about anything you are saying bro. Do you have any proof at all besides your word?? Just wondering.

I'm going to call bs on you. It's public record and plus a judge isn't going to talk with you about a minors court case, if the judge did then I suspect action will be taken.

Let me screenshot this for future reference.

I'm going to call bs on you. It's public record and plus a judge isn't going to talk with you about a minors court case, if the judge did then I suspect action will be taken.

Let me screenshot this for future reference.

I didn't talk to the judge himself dumbarse. Smh I talked to his office. And I love how when I say something about a judge you pull this "I doubt he would talk to you about a minors case" but you didn't say shi* to the other guy.

So there you go.

I understand that situation. I was asking about this new "filing" by Coach Thompson that this thread is about.

A coach doesn't fill out or file new documents. He either checks box or doesn't check box on the original transfer papers.

I again ask, what new "filing"?

I don't need to name drop anything or prove anything. I know what I'm talking about you don't pretty much the end of the discussion.

That's the response I figured you'd come back with. Of course you don't know anyone or you'd be quick to name drop. Of course you don't understand how the UIL deals with athletic transfers or you wouldn't be spouting off on SETX.com. Of course you want to bring the black kid/white kid issue to the forefront because everyone knows that Thompson's team was ALL white and no black kids helped out in making a title run so he can treat the black kids however he desires.... The last half of that sentence possesses sarcasm, just FYI.