What happened to the Crosby thread ?

Lol, that wouldn't be considered going out on a limb. Saying you don't think Crosby will be one of the best two teams in the state is probably 99% of the state's opinion. Like I keep reminding people, Crosby is only hoping to get one game further. SC was saying this stuff after a second round loss. 

just show me the 2nd round!!!!!

That has got to be the dumbest post ever made.  All the players and coaches know this is a new year and they are playing one game at at a time.  Sports writers have them ranked high so you are hating on them.  You guys hated on SC when they were winning and now you hate on Crosby.  Please keep up with the dumb posts.  It shows your intelligence or lack there of.

aawwwwee you calling me dumb, smh hurts my feelings, your evidently just jumping on the Crosby band wagon being a newbie and all. Not hating on Crosby players at all, my old next door neighbor actually moved there with his kids. Just stirring the pot to see who I can get a rise out of you. If you can't talk smack and let some one get under your skin then you probably might want to go hide  in the corner and sick your big toe. Every body knows that Crosby is loaded with talent this year. I will say this Summer Creek posters were by far the worst I've ever encountered. You can insult me all you wont, I will just keep churning along, so fire 

hey bia, i'm sure you can bulldoze ANY code brown fan and i know for a fact i can run past them easily at the ripe old age of 40 lol...that's what the code brown family don't get. it's easy to get under their thin skin. what??? my titans stink?? I AGREE WITH YOU LOL!!! i think that's what really get them butt hurt when they can't get to veteran posters like you and myself.

hey bia, i'm sure you can bulldoze ANY code brown fan and i know for a fact i can run past them easily at the ripe old age of 40 lol...that's what the code brown family don't get. it's easy to get under their thin skin. what??? my titans stink?? I AGREE WITH YOU LOL!!! i think that's what really get them butt hurt when they can't get to veteran posters like you and myself.

Aww how cute, the little man can still beat other middle aged guys in a foot race. I guess when you're named PAncreas you have to find s*&% you're good at?

Aww how cute, the little man can still beat other middle aged guys in a foot race. I guess when you're named PAncreas you have to find s*&% you're good at?

ya see little code brown guy...it's just not working for ya...ya little attempt to play on my name smh..WEAK SAUCE SON...just like that code brown that take the field ...now, with that said, if we get our annual game back up running, feel free to remove your flags and see what "little" man can do on both sides of the ball. by the way there's alot of other great things i'm good at!! ask your....okay i'll stop lol

That has got to be the dumbest post ever made.  All the players and coaches know this is a new year and they are playing one game at at a time.  Sports writers have them ranked high so you are hating on them.  You guys hated on SC when they were winning and now you hate on Crosby.  Please keep up with the dumb posts.  It shows your intelligence or lack there of.

aawwwwee you calling me dumb, smh hurts my feelings, your evidently just jumping on the Crosby band wagon being a newbie and all. Not hating on Crosby players at all, my old next door neighbor actually moved there with his kids. Just stirring the pot to see who I can get a rise out of you. If you can't talk smack and let some one get under your skin then you probably might want to go hide  in the corner and sick your big toe. Every body knows that Crosby is loaded with talent this year. I will say this Summer Creek posters were by far the worst I've ever encountered. You can insult me all you wont, I will just keep churning along, so fire away.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Crosby doesn't make it to their goal again this year. Code Red will just be another woulda, coulda, shoulda  disappointment , but we had 6 kids with D1 offers, I can hear the excuses now. Hell starting to sound like the Summer Creek chuckers. Smh

yeah I'm pretry sure I could hide behind the keyboard, but I like speaking face to face eye to eye. I'm too old, and too fat to be running around on the football field, but I can sure raise hell on the sidelines.

aawwwwee you calling me dumb, smh hurts my feelings, your evidently just jumping on the Crosby band wagon being a newbie and all. Not hating on Crosby players at all, my old next door neighbor actually moved there with his kids. Just stirring the pot to see who I can get a rise out of you. If you can't talk smack and let some one get under your skin then you probably might want to go hide  in the corner and sick your big toe. Every body knows that Crosby is loaded with talent this year. I will say this Summer Creek posters were by far the worst I've ever encountered. You can insult me all you wont, I will just keep churning along, so fire away.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Crosby doesn't make it to their goal again this year. Code Red will just be another woulda, coulda, shoulda  disappointment , but we had 6 kids with D1 offers, I can hear the excuses now. Hell starting to sound like the Summer Creek chuckers. Smh

I vote we change your name to PlayaHater... I like it...... Has a certain country twang to it....