Tom Brady...

Tom Wells was going to find whatever the NFL wanted him to find.  He's being paid by the NFL!
From the article:  "Wells' report, released last week after a months-long investigation, found that it was more probable than not that Brady, the New England Patriots quarterback, was likely aware of the actions of two low-level employees who were responsible for deflating balls used in January's AFC Championship Game."  The bold parts do not sound like very strong evidence of anything!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2015/05/12/ted-wells-tom-brady-agent-don-yee-deflategate-investigation/27183425/

TrueBlue is Smitty? Smitty is TrueBlue? Many things make sense now!

Smitty, this isn't a court case. Common sense and tons of circumstantial evidence is MORE than enough to suspend him with. Surely you don't think he's innocent here?

I think they over reacted because they messed up the Ray Rice situation.   The NFL has no evidence he did anything. 

I think they over reacted because they messed up the Ray Rice situation. The NFL has no evidence he did anything.

So you're suggesting that the ball boys did this on their own, then sent incriminating texts back and forth in order to frame him?

That being said, I think the punishment is an overreaction, but I'd put the odds of Brady not being behind this whole charade at about .01%

So you're suggesting that the ball boys did this on their own, then sent incriminating texts back and forth in order to frame him?
That being said, I think the punishment is an overreaction, but I'd put the odds of Brady not being behind this whole charade at about .01%

They have one side of a text message. Far from a lead pipe cinch.
Like they said, he "probably" did it.

The NFL Commissioner, Roger Goodell, will be the arbitrator?! How stinking convenient!!

This should never happen IMO. Don't even know why Goodell would want that responsibility. He seems like a "pass the buck" kind of guy to begin with. Even if he wasn't, appoint an independent, neutral arbitrator and let the process play out. He doesn't need anymore criticism at the point for goodness sake.

This should never happen IMO. Don't even know why Goodell would want that responsibility. He seems like a "pass the buck" kind of guy to begin with. Even if he wasn't, appoint an independent, neutral arbitrator and let the process play out. He doesn't need anymore criticism at the point for goodness sake.

Lol Goodell wants to see to it that his hammer-drop stays dropped. 

I hope Brady strikes back hard.  One cannot accuse another without concrete evidence.  And I haven't seen any yet! 

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FBN_DEFLATED_FOOTBALLS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-05-16-17-59-35

@FOXSportsLive: "We won't appeal." -- Patriots owner Robert Kraft #DeflateGate

Now why wouldn't he appeal?  Maybe because he knows wrongdoing occurred. ;)

Now why wouldn't he appeal?  Maybe because he knows wrongdoing occurred. ;)

Or -- he's offering an olive branch so that when Brady's appeal comes up the Commish will back off some. 

One other thing:  There's another component to this situation that may change the outcome.  Humm, what could that be?!  Thoughts?

Or -- he's offering an olive branch so that when Brady's appeal comes up the Commish will back off some. 

One other thing:  There's another component to this situation that may change the outcome.  Humm, what could that be?!  Thoughts?

This is not the caveat I had in mind but interesting none the less!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/05/19/kornheiser-speculates-patriots-owner-kraft-will-stage-coup-against-nfl-commish/

Now why wouldn't he appeal? Maybe because he knows wrongdoing occurred. ;)

Read somewhere about the possibility of him suing but the bylaws says he cannot. If he did Goodell could then go about and force him to sell the team. The owners would have to back Goodell obviously and I think with this being the 3rd or 4th they have been caught cheating the owners would have forced a sale.

They appeal Goodell levies same charges and if they sue lose the team. Rock meet Hard Place.

Hummm, nothing?  OK -- here's a hint:  It has to do with money.   

• 2 months later...

I think they over reacted because they messed up the Ray Rice situation.   The NFL has no evidence he did anything. 

@NBCNews: JUST IN: NFL upholds Tom Brady's 4-game suspension

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

Good!