Tom Brady...

@NBCNews: JUST IN: NFL upholds Tom Brady's 4-game suspension

This is the hidden content, please

Don't take the law into your own hands, take them to court

Judge Wapner

Absolute joke. I guess he should have smoked some weed and punched his wife. That's only 2 games.

Well, Brady has a four game suspension and the Boys play the Pats in game five. So I thought we would play against Brady, which is what I want, but the Pats have a week four bye, making Brady's fourth game the Cowboys game.

You're a better man than me, baddog.  I think the whole suspension is ridiculous but if he's going to miss a game, I want it to be against us!

Why did he destroy the phone after he found out the NFL wanted electronic evidence? Lol good luck in court. 

It's his phone, he can do with it what he chooses . The NFL does not possess subpoena power. 

There is no "smoking gun" here. Even the NFL stated that he "probably" was involved.

Come on man! Let my people go!

The NFLPA will appeal on his behalf. It will be reduced to 2 games. 

​Brady wants no games. Lol they gave him a deal to get it reduced to 2, he didn't want it. 

@BleacherReport: Report: Tom Brady’s suspension would have been cut by “at least 50 percent” had he admitted guilt

Which entity is worse, NCAA or NFL? Both are a bit inconsistent with "punishment". 

NFL basically stated that being "found guilty" of domestic assault and threatening to kill someone (ie. Greg Hardy) is the same as "more than likely" asking someone to let some air out of a football.

*At least the conspiracy theories against the Cowboys can end now.

Brady's agent calls the Goodell led hearings a "shame."  Will ask a judge for an injunction on Brady's suspension.  Remember, ALL of us are innocent until proven guilty.  And the thought of Brady "probably did it" doesn't pass the smell test.  Let's bring it close to home:  Let's say anyone here was told that they weren't going to get a pay check for four cycles because one  was "probably" guilty of doing something.  How long do you think that would last?  One probably wouldn't be very happy.  But -- it's OK for Brady but not for you?  

PS -- earlier I had brought up that there might be a money angle here that "might" wipe out this suspection all together.  Thoughts on what that might be?

How about this.....were the balls deflated?...Yes. Why would one deflate a ball if not for the QB? If I am the QB and I get a deflated ball and a deflated ball is not what I want, I am saying something to someone and getting it right. For Brady to say he knew nothing is ludicrous at best. Proving it?.......BG knows that is difficult to get hard evidence, but the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming.

I love Brady but he didn't do himself no favors. If this continue to go through court and the court rule in favor of the NFL than he messes up his legacy big time him and the patriots as a organization. This could have been settled along time ago. If your innocent why destroy your cell phone. Why not go along with investigation.I heard on ESPN that they wouldn't take cell phone they would allow him to show the messages himself. Rather he's guilty or not he's sure acting like he is. And I put Brady only under Montana so I'm no hater.

I love Brady but he didn't do himself no favors. If this continue to go through court and the court rule in favor of the NFL than he messes up his legacy big time him and the patriots as a organization. This could have been settled along time ago. If your innocent why destroy your cell phone. Why not go along with investigation.I heard on ESPN that they wouldn't take cell phone they would allow him to show the messages himself. Rather he's guilty or not he's sure acting like he is. And I put Brady only under Montana so I'm no hater.

​what he is going to end up doing is prolonging the punishment, in a weird way I hope he's allowed to play, then ends up missing his potential 4 games starting week-17. Lmao!  Now that would be hilarious! 

Here is my question.   Is there even a substantial difference between 12.5 psi and 11 psi?   I mean, officials are routinely handling footballs during the game and apparently did not notice it.  It took a Colt defender to take it to his sideline and have an equipment manager to measure it. 

The whole thing just seems so ridiculous with all the other suspension related issues the NFL has.  The appellate procedure is a joke as well.  God help us that Smitty and I finally agree on something!  (Just kidding you Smitty :)  )

Here is my question.   Is there even a substantial difference between 12.5 psi and 11 psi?   I mean, officials are routinely handling footballs during the game and apparently did not notice it.  It took a Colt defender to take it to his sideline and have an equipment manager to measure it. 

The whole thing just seems so ridiculous with all the other suspension related issues the NFL has.  The appellate procedure is a joke as well.  God help us that Smitty and I finally agree on something!  (Just kidding you Smitty :)  )

:)