District Champs?

Guest meirdesucede

Who do you think is going to win district?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is going to win district?

• Lumberton
    • Vidor
    • Png
    • Nerderland
    • Central
    • Lcm

I never thought there could be a time that I are anyone else around here could say this.  But I would say vidor will because their players are fired up about it and out playing the futsol and extra things that it will take.  If they dont implode and keep focused.  For sure lumberton will not go undefeated even with Garza coming back and yea yea and the Pool kid.  Nederland and png for the first time will be struggling to make playoffs.  LcM until the injury to keeper could have been in hunt for playoffs.  Central will lose several games when they get off their home field and play folks away from the Babe stadium.  Nederland can regroup and still challenge.  The district champ will have lost two games.  Good luck to all the team.

i think that central is going to take it all i seen part of that vidor game and it wasn't pretty......they were being cheated on by the refs and still was leading at half by 3-1

You MUST be from Central!! Vidor was the team cheated by the refs!! We have 2 players (that i saw) that took cheap shots and nothing was called. 15 took a shot in the box the was most def. a PK!! Central will NOT win district!! I know that!!

i think that central is going to take it all i seen part of that vidor game and it wasn't pretty......they were being cheated on by the refs and still was leading at half by 3-1

I AGREE .... THE REFS WERE ON VIDORS SIDE THE WHOLE TIME AND WE STILL MANAGED TO COME OUT ON TOP ..... THANX A LOT (HBOOKEM)

I AGREE .... THE REFS WERE ON VIDORS SIDE THE WHOLE TIME AND WE STILL MANAGED TO COME OUT ON TOP ..... THANX A LOT (HBOOKEM)

ok how stupid are you... your goalie tryed to FIGHT a ref and didnt get carded and then you go in from BEHIND in the BOX and no card no free kick was given oh yea they gave yall the ball... but yes the refs were on our side...

you had to have been from vidor anytime we go a fast break we got a whistle

Because theres this silly little rule that says you have to be onside. I know, it seems cheap but those are the rules! LOL!! I'll learn how to explain offsides in spanish just for your team.

you had to have been from vidor anytime we go a fast break we got a whistle

LMAO first off there was nothing at all fast about the fattie #22 and those "fast breaks" your talking about is called offsides lol he was camped out about 5-10 yards behind our guy lol but good call

OHH IS THAT RIGHT ....... THEN HOW COME HE MANAGGED TO SCORE 2 GOALS AGAINS YALL ????? YEAH, THATS WHAT I THOUGHT !!!

2 of vidors STARTING fullbacls didnt play until the second half. When they went in in the 2nd half how many did he score?? Fill me in on that because I dont think I know....LOL

IM SO SICK OF LISTENING TO CENTRAL TRY TO COVER UP THEIR FOWL PLAY! HEY RETARD!....... apparently you missed it when the same player from your team hurt to goalies in one game, and your goalie tried to fight a ref of all people, and gods know what is going to happen next! And we will probably be reading the same ridiculous crap about how central is just GOD FREAKIN AWESOME, and they do no harm to anyone,and the refs called a bad game against them, ........ must I continue? JUST SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH WHAT YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS YOU ARE!

i am tired of hearin about central i cant believe we lost 2 them i am n shock becuz of how slow they r they have a few players that know soccer thats 4 sure...22 or 4 wut ever his number at the moment is pretty good 9 is good but thats about it and they r both terribly slow..no offense but watchin ned and central play was like watchin blind turtles play and im sry ned but yall arent very fast but i have mad love 4 yall....but i wasnt very impressed with 4/22's lol....attitude  he walks around like his stuff dont stink but ne ways im passed it.....thats y we play em twice....

I watched LCM and Central and it was much slower than the Nederland Central game believe it or not.  I agree that the games were slow and I would bet since Central won the game last night that your game was extremely slow.  See they dictated the game and so they win the game.  I am surprised they beat yall also but they do what they got to do to win games.  Until someone beats them,  they are the leaders.

Now this conversation has hit an all time low!!!  Players and fans of teams have and will always be biased towards their home team.  But to state that the ref cused out a player....  I have never heard any ref in this district curse at a player and yes I have been sidelines for 6 years now. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wew
    Newest Member
    wew