Warren 1 Kountze 0/Final

This is from the district policies. From what I gather, you take the district record among the 3 teams (so 6 games) and seed them.  1 sits, 2 and 3 play.  Winner plays 1, Loser is 3 seed for the district.

"Should there be a three way tie, the team with the best district record among the three will sit out the first round and play the winner. If all three teams have identical records, a flip will be initiated to determine the team who sits out the first round. The winner of the second round game would be the district champion and the loser would be district runner-up."

I'm gonna let you guys figure it out.

[font='times new roman']This is from the district policies. From what I gather, you take the district record among the 3 teams (so 6 games) and seed them. 1 sits, 2 and 3 play. Winner plays 1, Loser is 3 seed for the district.[/font]

[font='times new roman']"Should there be a three way tie, the team with the best district record among the three will sit out the first round and play the winner. If all three teams have identical records, a flip will be initiated to determine the team who sits out the first round. The winner of the second round game would be the district champion and the loser would be district runner-up."[/font]

[font='times new roman']I'm gonna let you guys figure it out. [/font]

WOW! Well in book they play that out on a Saturday at a neutral site in order rest pitching for first round.

With the high school average being 16-18 pitches an inning, That puts him between 160-180 pitches. Having seen him pitch against Kirbyville a couple of time, I have noticed that he is a curveball first guy, so you would have to say that around 100 of those pitches were curves. This is just an educated guess, and I may be totally off, but if I am anywhere close all I can say is wow.  Lognoin is a great ball player/kid. I wish him the best, and hope his body can withstand that type of workload without breaking down.

Since you people are having a hard time grasping this......

If all 3 teams are tied at the end of district play with the same record (14 games) then you just take out the games they played against each other (4 games...I said 6 earlier, my mistake).  Whatever the record in the games they just played against the teams they are tied with count (4-0, 3-1, 2-2).  If those records are the same among all 3 teams, then you flip a coin to see who plays who first. 

Say Buna beats Warren and Kountze beats Buna.  Also assumuming Kountze beats Deweyville and Warren beats Hardin all 3 would have 11-3 district records.

Warren (3-1) 2 wins Kountze split with Buna

Kountze (2-2) 2 wins Buna 2 loss Warren

Buna (1-3) 1 Win Warren 2 loss Kountze

Game 1

Kountze vs Buna

Game 2

Kountze/Buna winner vs Warren