24-4A Standings after four district games:

Silsbee Tigers            4-0

H-J Hawks                  3-1

BC Cardinals              2-1

LCM Bears                 1-2

WOS Mustangs          1-2

HF Longhorns            1-3

OF Bobcats                0-3

I agree, but he 1st half isn't over yet and things can look completely different in the next 2 or 3 games to end the first round. These head coaches must be scratching their heads trying to figure out the pitching rotation. I still think BC and LCM or your most dangerous teams and now with HJ and Silsbee leading the district you have to give them some attention also and if you do that you don't want to sleep on OF and HF. There have been some exciting games played and more exciting games to come. Go Tigers!!!

Nothing worse for the competition than a team of young players who weren't expected to compete to gain confidence by winning.  

Realize that they gain some experience, realize that they can play ball with anyone and most of all...

everybody still has to show up ready to play.  This will go a long way towards their ability to win big games. Doesnt matter what happens rest of the season in my eyes.

I know they want to win but this just proves that if they play together they can win.

Go Tigers.