Soccer players

• 1 month later...
Guest Soccerfan

how do you figure? They were once i that district and the only team that repeatedly beat them was Nederland. They were always 2nd in district. When they changed districts they were winning that district, usually always 1st if not 2nd. Now they are back in the mid-county district and are still winning. So i ask you now...how is it that Lumberton has not been winning like PNG and Nederland????????????

I gotta agree with Soccerfan.  If you look over the last 15 years, Lumberton, West Brook, PNG, and Nederland could all make a case for being the top program in the area.  Some teams have made deeper runs in the playoffs than others, but all have been consistently competetive each year.  LCM has put together some good teams, too, but in my opinion, they would be considered behind these four when you consider the summative history of soccer in this area.

Bon_Mot is right...

LCM has been chasing those programs for a long time.  When I first came to this area all I heard about was Nederland, PNG, LCM in that order.  Sorry Lumberton, you were not in the district when I first came. 

But I also think that Lumberton should be regarded as one of the top three programs (4a/3a) in south east texas.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin