March Madness 2015

Two obvious blown calls late gift duke 5 points, they win by 5. Duke in the double bonus at the 9 minute mark, duke with a foul to give with 20 seconds left. I'm burned about my bracket group, but I was on the phone at the start of the 2nd and got to fast forward through the first ten minutes of the second half to the action, and it was soft foul after soft foul on Wisconsin. Then combine that with what happened at the end, and I'm a little grouchy right now

Dammit, I hate Duke

Any reason? Besides being a UNC fan

Duke plays the game and Coach K seems go get good kids to come play for him. You don't see a whole lot of showboating and cockiness from Duke teams. You have to respect what Coach K has done at a school with the same enrollment as Lamar.

Two obvious blown calls late gift duke 5 points, they win by 5. Duke in the double bonus at the 9 minute mark, duke with a foul to give with 20 seconds left. I'm burned about my bracket group, but I was on the phone at the start of the 2nd and got to fast forward through the first ten minutes of the second half to the action, and it was soft foul after soft foul on Wisconsin. Then combine that with what happened at the end, and I'm a little grouchy right now

Did you watch the first 30mins of the game?  I knew this would happen. They tried to hand the game to Wisconsin and they didn't take it. They can only blame themselves, thats what happens when you thought you had played the title game Saturday night. Im all smiles for Coach K. Not for Fluke but for Coach K. 

Any reason? Besides being a UNC fan

Duke plays the game and Coach K seems go get good kids to come play for him. You don't see a whole lot of showboating and cockiness from Duke teams. You have to respect what Coach K has done at a school with the same enrollment as Lamar.

No particular reason, just have never liked them.

I thought my kid's bracket was on fire finishing with 99.4%. But my goodness, Mitt even had Michigan State???

Mittens for Prez, and my lotto tickets.