March Madness 2015

What a fantastic win by Duke. I love all the haters responses. They always only see one side of the game. There were blown calls on both sides but I will never convince any of the haters. If Duke gets all the calls, why is it that they have been to 11 championship games and only won 5?

I was going to award the MVP to Allen until Jones cut loose to finish Wisconsin off.

You answered your own question, that's one of the reasons they are so great. Funny how the officials actually go to the replay and still blow it, come on man!

On that replay the officials said they didn't see what we seen at home which is weird. If so thats a problem for the NCAA, it happens in football as well.

They saw what they wanted to see, absolutely nothing. Don't see how you miss it. Wait a minute, that would have been Wisconsin's ball. Nope didn't see it.

So, Wisconsin's ball and they win? No one can guarantee that would have happened but it is a loser's mentality. (Just one more chance and we could have won) you guys kill me. Jones put on a clinic that Wisconsin could not overcome.

especially losing two possessions and at one time in the second half 10-3 on fouls!

Like I said, loser's mentality. Wisconsin lost the game to Duke. No congrats to Duke for winning the championship. Just pick at every one of their wins and make excuses for why the other team lost. Bad calls won every game. It sounds ridiculous just to say that.

I also wonder "what if" they call that shot clock violation on Wisconsin Saturday that UK would've made a late game run with a swing in momentum lol. ;)

It could go on forever. Funny, if I mention the Dez Bryant catch vs. G.B., I am told that game is over. Deal with it.

I also wonder "what if" they call that shot clock violation on Wisconsin Saturday that UK would've made a late game run with a swing in momentum lol. ;)

Or the foul on Aaron when he pinned the ball on the backboard without even touching the Badger player which resulted in 2 Wisconsin points. The refereeing was horrible by Final Four standards and was evident in both of the close games in Indianapolis. Wisconsin benefitted as much or more as they were hurt by it.

Part of coaching is working the referees. And no one, and I do mean NO ONE, has ever been better at that than Coach K.

On a local level, the best I ever saw was Dan Hooks. He was a master as well.

I seen that man walk to mid-field and got a call overruled, that man drove a golf cart up to a ref. Classic!