March Madness 2015

Bo Ryan is being petty right now, unbelievable. I guess he skipped the first 30mins of the game.

And 40 minutes of the previous game. I mean one of your 2 best players hooks the defender almost every time he pulls his signature move. The other best player you have travels more often than not when attacking the basket. I didn't see either get called once in either game.

And 60 minutes of the previous game. I mean one of your 2 best players hooks the defender almost every time he pulls his signature move. The other best player you have travels more often than not when attacking the basket. I didn't see either get called once in either game.

Truth, all truth besides the 60mins that was 40. Lol

Coach K understands that the "One and Done" is a possible end game, but does not diminish the educational process of his University by blatantly selling the point to recruits.

Coach Cal is the complete opposite. I would say that he considers the fact that he can get you in the pros in one year as his biggest selling point.

Which one is the better coach? It's a landslide at 5 to 1.

Did you watch the first 30mins of the game?  I knew this would happen. They tried to hand the game to Wisconsin and they didn't take it. They can only blame themselves, thats what happens when you thought you had played the title game Saturday night. Im all smiles for Coach K. Not for Fluke but for Coach K.

28 minutes into the game Wisconsin was up 9. Then the fouls started coming hot and heavy, and Duke starting making their free throws. Listening to Mike and Mike this morning on the way to work I heard 3 different talking heads mention the officials, so I know I'm not crazy.

Coach K understands that the "One and Done" is a possible end game, but does not diminish the educational process of his University by blatantly selling the point to recruits.

Coach Cal is the complete opposite. I would say that he considers the fact that he can get you in the pros in one year as his biggest selling point.

Which one is the better coach? It's a landslide at 5 to 1.

I agree ! You can't go against Coach K and what he has done year in and year out. And the majority of his players stick around for longer than 1 year.

Fact is you can argue about whether one-and-done is the right way to handle young players but that is it is the way the system is set up and to bad mouth coaches that make the best of the current system is wrong. 

Change the system if it is broken but don't blame or gripe at the coaches that work within the system to have the best team possible.

My opinion.

Fact is you can argue about whether one-and-done is the right way to handle young players but that is it is the way the system is set up and to bad mouth coaches that make the best of the current system is wrong. 

Change the system if it is broken but don't blame or gripe at the coaches that work within the system to have the best team possible.

My opinion.

Agreed. 

@phillipshoops: Illinois State assistant Torrey Ward was among several killed in plane crash coming from the Final Four, http://NBCSports.com has learned.

@kare11: 5 reported dead after small plane crashes en route from Final Four. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/controversial-call-in-final-moments-helps-duke-win-national-title-033656147.html

that tipped ball blown call overshadowed the play about a minute earlier where Duke got an and-1 opportunity after a ref standing just a couple of feet away somehow missed Justise Winslow stepping out of bounds before "saving" the ball to Okafor for a layup. I'm surprised how many people are mentioning one without the other. The group package is more telling.

that tipped ball blown call overshadowed the play about a minute earlier where Duke got an and-1 opportunity after a ref standing just a couple of feet away somehow missed Justise Winslow stepping out of bounds before "saving" the ball to Okafor for a layup. I'm surprised how many people are mentioning one without the other. The group package is more telling.

oh I mentioned it on fb, got a lot of Dook lovers on there. They got 5 points in critical situations, but that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

What a fantastic win by Duke. I love all the haters responses. They always only see one side of the game. There were blown calls on both sides but I will never convince any of the haters. If Duke gets all the calls, why is it that they have been to 11 championship games and only won 5?

I was going to award the MVP to Allen until Jones cut loose to finish Wisconsin off.