March Madness 2015

I wish I could show you my fb feed and all the Dook fans and you would understand why they are so hated. Crap like Kentucky is thugs and all of these one and done. Well let's see, Duke is the only one of these teams that suspended a guy after an assault and they have 2 for sure, maybe 3 one and done players.

Not me. I hate thugs on any team. I think playing sports is a privilege, not a right.

I wish I could show you my fb feed and all the Dook fans and you would understand why they are so hated. Crap like Kentucky is thugs and all of these one and done. Well let's see, Duke is the only one of these teams that suspended a guy after an assault and they have 2 for sure, maybe 3 one and done players.

Ppl dont like UK because their bitter that Calipari is the head coach and they basically have had the #1 recruiting class every year Cal has been there. Boo-hoo, they have another #1 class coming in and will make it 5 Final Fours within 6 years next season. ;)

Ppl dont like UK because their bitter that Calipari is the head coach and they basically have had the #1 recruiting class every year Cal has been there. Boo-hoo, they have another #1 class coming in and will make it 5 Final Fours within 6 years next season. ;)

#1 recruit class every year=1 championship
Good coaching? Hated rival Pitino has one champ last 3-4 years without all those recruiting classes. Who is the better coach?

Could be debatable. Cal definitely better recruiter.

Since Calipari has gotten to UK he has flat out owned Pitino, its not even close its so laughable, add on 4 Final Fours within 5 years thus producing NBA talent makes it pretty much non-debatable except in the state of Kentucky. 

Since Calipari has gotten to UK he has flat out owned Pitino, its not even close its so laughable, add on 4 Final Fours within 5 years thus producing NBA talent makes it pretty much non-debatable except in the state of Kentucky.

Career
Pitino 2 champs
Cal one champ
By your own account Pitino has done it without #1 recruiting classes

Career
Pitino 2 champs
Cal one champ
By your own account Pitino has done it without #1 recruiting classes

Pitino won one without major NBA talent on it, the most recent one, the one he won at UK was a team thats being called by some as the best ever. Pitino probably wont see another Final Four unless they're on the opposite side of the bracket come each March away from Calipari as of now. Sucks being 2nd fiddle in bball in your own state that is "death, taxes and UK bball"…..

@BSO: UK Fans Riot & Burn Everything After Final Four Loss (Videos) http://bit.ly/1CFZs5j via @thacover2 http://twitter.com/BSO/status/584769401704022016/photo/1

@ksdknews: Police: 31 arrested following Kentucky's Final Four loss http://on.ksdk.com/1yNttfU

Smdh, idiots. 

Already has been after the apology by him. Several scouts said last night it will not hurt his draft status. 

Cal wasn't pleased, and thats being nice (verbage) 

@KevinKaduk: Kaminsky on Andrew Harrison: “He reached out to me. We talked about it. We’re over it. Nothing more needs to be made of it.”

Indianapolis would have burned to the ground.

White people get fired every day for making such statements. Why can't he be disciplined?

Racism is a one way street

Actually being an athlete versus the regular working American is a one-way street. I already know the answer to what im going to ask both of you: Was Riley Cooper ever "disciplined"? ;)

I really don't want to open a can of worms here but a point needs to be made. Kids of that generation use that word, with the -a ending, all the time. I don't like it in any form and don't like it used around me. But they use it as a general term, many times with no negative connotation. The problem is the history of the word.

That being said, I don't see how Andrew's use of it referring to a white player is a racial slur. If he had called him a cracker or a honky, then yes I could see the racist slant. Here, the use of the F word was the more hostile part of the statement. And, to be sure, the whole statement was incredibly stupid, especially sitting on a dais during a post-game presser.

As we see all the time, kids do and say stupid things from time to time. In this one, no one got hurt except the kid using poor judgment and not controlling his emotions. I can tell you first hand, however, this is not a bad kid. He is, in fact, the opposite of that.