March Madness 2015

Guess I missed the part where someone said it was a 20 point win because of bad calls.

Then I really don't understand. If all the non foul calls against Duke and Duke being in the bonus/double bonus had nothing to do with your team losing, why even mention it? A close game, then I can see it.

Like I said, my pointing out all the fouls was for the haters who think Duke gets them all. That scenario never even entered this game. Duke to the championship.

I feel for Wisconsin. To win it all, they not only have to beat UK , but if that were to happen, they get Duke in two days.

Like I said, my pointing out all the fouls was for the haters who think Duke gets them all. That scenario never even entered this game. Duke to the championship.

I feel for Wisconsin. To win it all, they not only have to beat UK , but if that were to happen, they get Duke in two days.

If Duke can just get the trio of officials they just had, they will cut down the nets. Just a joke. Totally outplayed MST.

Oh just for $hits and giggles, Duke 27-37 from the free throw line and Mich state 10-16, but I know Duke attacks the rim.

It's the way to play basketball with an inside game. Go down low, shake and bake, go up for your shot and you can usually draw a foul. All teams know this and do it. Great way to get the opposing big guys to sit. Duke didn't have to go down low too often. All their guys can take it to the hoop.

Wisconsin putting on a show. Kentucky missing some shots.