Hardin-Jefferson 8 West Orange-Stark 1/Final

Kj Dad

Yeah.....He got a meatball... Aiden was not struggling...The gun in the stands said 88 mph a few times.... We just hit the ball.... Say what you want, HJ beat WOS by hitting, pitching an playing defense... Cash had 0 walks and no errors behind him....

not saying he wasn't throwing hard just struggled with command alot

Yeah.....He got a meatball... Aiden was not struggling...The gun in the stands said 88 mph a few times.... We just hit the ball.... Say what you want, HJ beat WOS by hitting, pitching an playing defense... Cash had 0 walks and no errors behind him....

I'm not sure where throwing hard and struggling have anything to do with each other.

HJ looked as good as I thought they would. They should definately be a playoff team and possibly contend for district. You don't win many games with as many as five errors. The Anderson twins are too good for WOS to still not contend either. I just don't think there 4 year legacy will be one lost playoff game. Great game HJ, hope to have a great game against ya'll later in the year.

District is where you really find out what you have or do not have or thought you had! Not a bit surprised at the outcome! Re- evaluations should be top priority!

I have bit my tongue for two years and have had my fill of your sly vendictiveness.

If you are disgruntled at one school and move to another and are disgruntled there also.....maybe you are just an unhappy person. Quit taking swings at our coach. We are lucky to have him. I read your jabs all the time. You are no ally. (to anyone around this county) Let it go.

I have bit my tongue for two years and have had my fill of your sly vendictiveness.

If you are disgruntled at one school and move to another and are disgruntled there also.....maybe you are just an unhappy person. Quit taking swings at our coach. We are lucky to have him. I read your jabs all the time. You are no ally. (to anyone around this county) Let it go.

Uh oh....