Woodville Tournament

That's okay...tell the Lady Indians to come down to Woodville to play a little softball 😉

already scrimmaged. Good team, but your smugness concerning the fact that BC beat yall with players missing was duly noted. Weve seen both. Both good teams, but BC beating the Eagles was not because they were missing players.
Take a loss like a champ. Don't make excuses.
BC beat PNG the other night and PNG was missing starters, but it was not an issue. BC 9 was better than PNG 9 that night.
BC has one of the best young pitchers in the state and some popat the plate and a senior pitcher that is a tough change of pace. They will do well in district and beyond.

already scrimmaged. Good team, but your smugness concerning the fact that BC beat yall with players missing was duly noted. Weve seen both. Both good teams, but BC beating the Eagles was not because they were missing players.
Take a loss like a champ. Don't make excuses.
BC beat PNG the other night and PNG was missing starters, but it was not an issue. BC 9 was better than PNG 9 that night.
BC has one of the best young pitchers in the state and some popat the plate and a senior pitcher that is a tough change of pace. They will do well in district and beyond.

Well save the smart comments for after ylu figure out exactly what I meant by my comment. I wasn't making an excuse. He stated that Woodville was a high level of competition, so I stated that they had two starters out as well. Nobody said anything the effect of Woodville beating BC with these two players in the lineup.

Well save the smart comments for after ylu figure out exactly what I meant by my comment. I wasn't making an excuse. He stated that Woodville was a high level of competition, so I stated that they had two starters out as well. Nobody said anything the effect of Woodville beating BC with these two players in the lineup.

Fine. But we are not in your head to know what you "meant". Just pointed out the perception. You made it personal about PNG. Not sure why??? Defense mechanism maybe.
Good Luck to your Eagles. Mixon has done a fine job taking those ladies to new heights in the post season and I expect bigger and better this season. Same can be said for BC. They will be a tough out in the playoffs with their two pitchers and that offensive firepower.

Fine. But we are not in your head to know what you "meant". Just pointed out the perception. You made it personal about PNG. Not sure why??? Defense mechanism maybe.
Good Luck to your Eagles. Mixon has done a fine job taking those ladies to new heights in the post season and I expect bigger and better this season. Same can be said for BC. They will be a tough out in the playoffs with their two pitchers and that offensive firepower.

Nah. It was just a logical response your smart comment, not A defense mechanism at all.