LCM, WOS, Diboll All Not Heading To North Texas Into Worse Weather

bear

P. Robertson relieved Wolfford & pitch 3 2/3 allowing only 1 hit. Robertson pitch really well in relieve in the 3 games this weekend. Mustang pitching as a whole really did well this weekend in the tournament. Once WOS Team gets healthy as the season goes alone they're going to be really scary. I'm excited about this WOS Baseball Team this year! Coming out this Round Robin Tournament they learned a lot about themselves.

How did Diboll look with the their new head coach?

Diboll look good if not mistaking they went 2-2 in the tournament. WOS played them twice & they split games. Diboll really hit the ball well. #5 can flat out rake it! In there first game against WOS he went 4-5 2doubles & 4RBI's. I don't know what district they play in, but from the looks of it they well be a force to be reckon with.

P. Robertson relieved Wolfford & pitch 3 2/3 allowing only 1 hit. Robertson pitch really well in relieve in the 3 out of the 4 games this weekend. Mustang pitching as a whole really did well this weekend in the tournament. Once WOS Team gets healthy as the season goes alone they're going to be really scary. I'm excited about this WOS Baseball Team this year! Coming out this Round Robin Tournament they learned a lot about themselves.

BC
LCM
WOS

WOS has some returners that should make a difference in how they end up in district. Riding on the arms of the Anderson twins and the solid play from PR and JD in the infield they should make it competitive, if they don't make a legit run then the problem lies elsewhere! JMO   I see BC and LCM taking the two top spots. Things always get interesting when you start facing better pitching in District.