Vidor vs LCM

Bon_Mot

Who wins the first battle in the Orange County Cup?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the first battle in the Orange County Cup?

• Vidor in regulation
    • Vidor in OT/SO
    • LCM in regulation
    • LCM in OT/So

These two programs have a lot of respect for each other.  Vidor is looking for legitimacy, and LCM is looking to right a rocking boat.  Should be a good one.

LCM is an amazing team! When we went up 2-0 they kept there attack up 110%. They do not give up! I wish Central wouldnt have ended there keeps season! He is a very gifted player and I wish him a speedy recovery! LCM, i wish you the best of luck!!

WOW what happened to the smack talking pirates.  Just kidding.  Well tonight at the game I must say I was impressed.  Where the heck did that LCM team come from.  Much differently played than against central.  Knocking it around and playing it against a much better team than Central was.  Also on the subject of the teams,  Vidor you werent dirty, rough or a football team.  Well played game on both sides.  Keeper for lcm did great considering.  Two goof ups that i am sure Ethan Mckay woulndt have made but none the less good deal.  Players of the match.  15 of vidor of course, and the lil sophmore did good stuff.  7 in the back for LCM was fantastic but the most impressive player I saw tonight was 5 for lcm.  Impressive stuff and if he learns to look up and dump it off more he will be awesome player.  good game..  played with class.

great game last night LCM.. you played hard and tried to make up for missing your goalie... thats why we love to play yall because yall play yall asses off and give it all no matter the circumstance!!! once again great game and we wish you the best of luck on the rest of the season!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder