BRIDGE CITY VS KOUNTZE @ BC FRIDAY VARSITY 6PM

BC is always good on the diamond but there are some more pretty good clubs in that district. They will probably be the favorite but Silsbee and HJ usually have pretty good baseball teams. I haven't seen any of them play this year so I'm shooting in the dark. Kountze will be in a lot tougher district this year if they are in the same baseball district as the other sports. They will have to bring their A game to be a playoff club.

LC-M and WO-S will have a say in the district championship.

BC is the favorite, but the "no problem" statement is a bit exaggerating.

AAW have you watched BC? They have really nice pitching depth and hit well. I Have seen WOS but not LCM. That being said I will reel the banners back in till things are more transparent in regards to LCM.

BC is always good on the diamond but there are some more pretty good clubs in that district. They will probably be the favorite but Silsbee and HJ usually have pretty good baseball teams. I haven't seen any of them play this year so I'm shooting in the dark. Kountze will be in a lot tougher district this year if they are in the same baseball district as the other sports. They will have to bring their A game to be a playoff club.

Oh no doubt Kountze will have to play and if they play the way they did against BC it will be a long season. Granted our pitching was off and that's the game but the sticks have got to become more consistant for sure. As far as fielding goes really looked better the exception of one error on a throw that Defined the story...couple that with a pitching struggle and you got you got. Four scrimmages down and a 12 game tournament run on the way spell a big opportunity to solve issues and get decisively better before district.

Silsbee lost too much from graduation, they will be down this year.

IMO, WO-S is the team that could dethrone BC.

i agree that WOS seems to be the better all around team but after looking at BC schedule they they could throw their ace every time they face WOS and LCM.  BC might win district but i believe WOS will have a better playoff run

AAW have you watched BC? They have really nice pitching depth and hit well. I Have seen WOS but not LCM. That being said I will reel the banners back in till things are more transparent in regards to LCM.

i have watched BC 3 times this year. against NED they made the plays they should of but no depth in pitching. against KELLY and PNG they just looked bad.  DEPTH in pitching is one thing they don't have. i would not even say they have a true #2. maybe it looked like they did because they were playing kountze.

i agree that WOS seems to be the better all around team but after looking at BC schedule they they could throw their ace every time they face WOS and LCM. BC might win district but i believe WOS will have a better playoff run

i have watched BC 3 times this year. against NED they made the plays they should of but no depth in pitching. against KELLY and PNG they just looked bad. DEPTH in pitching is one thing they don't have. i would not even say they have a true #2. maybe it looked like they did because they were playing kountze.

Or....???....maybe they did not pitch everyone When you saw them...they have four quality pitchers. I give that it falls off after Sugart.

i agree that WOS seems to be the better all around team but after looking at BC schedule they they could throw their ace every time they face WOS and LCM. BC might win district but i believe WOS will have a better playoff run

i have watched BC 3 times this year. against NED they made the plays they should of but no depth in pitching. against KELLY and PNG they just looked bad. DEPTH in pitching is one thing they don't have. i would not even say they have a true #2. maybe it looked like they did because they were playing kountze.

No depth in pitching? Nederland did not score until like the 9th inning out of 12. As far as it falls off after Shugart what high school in this area would it not fall off. Shugart toped out at 94 and sat 90 to 92 against Kountze. I know of no in this area except for Devon Roedhal who even comes close. BC will be fine.

No depth in pitching? Nederland did not score until like the 9th inning out of 12. As far as it falls off after Shugart what high school in this area would it not fall off. Shugart toped out at 94 and sat 90 to 92 against Kountze. I know of no in this area except for Devon Roedhal who even comes close. BC will be fine.

Hey bro I am a fan...but right about Sugart...in comparison it does fall off...right? According to U it does, unless u got two guys at that level. That's not a slap...that is a reality. The next guy is like 85? That's a fall off, but I know many programs that would like that problem...if it's a problem. NOT ONE IN MY BOOK!