most physical player 20-4a

t.maines

What would it take to have an intelligent conversation on this forum?  People who actually know, love, and respect the game.  Shark, Bon, SETX, Smity, (im sure there are others I left out…I apologize) Most often soccer is treated as second hand sport for the most asinine reasons, but every once in awhile there are those who claim to be soccer fans and or players who embarrass the game and the rest of us who continually strive to keep soccer legit in Joe Public’s eye.

im sure your coaches would agree that you players shouldnt even be on these forums. Its a place for us parents and fans to rant and rave. Not players being mouthy and disrespectful. Do your talking with your feet on the field. By acting this way on these forums you give your programs bad names (at least in the eyes of those of us that read these forums)

Why did you eliminate my previous response?  Do you really approve of this discussion?  Are did you remove it because I used the word stupid and called them stupid for putting a site like this on the web.  I believe NEWCASTLE agrees.  Vidor just brought their program to an established program or so I thought.  And for some "players" wanting to get online and discuss physical play makes no sense.  Discuss soccer intelligently and not brag because your lack of skill is evened out with your eye for injury.  Have you all played Central yet?  I will be at that game to see your whinine when they are done with your play.  What I saw of Vidor at the Ned tournament was some really skilled players up front and their captain was a good player.  Please tell me that none of you guys are these guys.  You all looked like soccer folks and hope if you see the name other players are bringing to your team you may try to stop this mess.  Just please open up one Vidor site and leave discussions open.   Please whoever removed my previous message email me and tell me why.  So I dont do whatever again.  Vidor capt is a good player...  and so is a couple of their attackers...  not putting the whole group in with these post..

Shark, I understand where your coming from and respect your point of view. Being a senior I understand that the Vidor program has come a very long way in the past 4 years. Please don’t mind allot of the "trash talk" that goes on because a majority of these posts are not done by the soccer team. All the insulting names and posts have come from fans and friends of the players. I thank you for commenting us on having a good team and hope you will get to watch us once again. The mentality of the team right now is set on winning district. That may sound ludicrous since Lumberton has emerged as the dominate team, but, we are very confident we can beat them. I apologize for any crude/ offensive comments that have been posted. And by the way, this is one of Vidor’s captains and I want to thank you on the compliment.

idk but obiviously centrals whole team is physical...but they better not try that cheap crap with us or more specificly me cuz that dont fly with me im not ur normal soccer player ive never played b4 this is my first year and im jus playin to compete and win but i understand a screw up evry once in a while because the game jus gets 2 u and u lose control 4 a sec but they really need 2 slow there roll cuz i am already pissed becuz of that cheap crap they pulled with lcms goalie(sry idk his name) but i have a lot of respect 4 him...and i know he is only a junior but he seemed like he was good enough 2 play at the next level and ur junior year can be important 2 catch a scouts eye so they will come 2 ur games as a senior..i jus feel really sry for him

i am not for sure of numbers on the players jerseys.  Each did somethng pretty cool.  One was an attacker  and his vision on the field to find a way to get to the goal.  another was a captain in the middle o the field.. placed some really good balls into space for his player and to their feet so several good things.  i hear alot on here about greenway but dont know what his number is.

idk but obiviously centrals whole team is physical...but they better not try that cheap crap with us or more specificly me cuz that dont fly with me im not ur normal soccer player ive never played b4 this is my first year and im jus playin to compete and win but i understand a screw up evry once in a while because the game jus gets 2 u and u lose control 4 a sec but they really need 2 slow there roll cuz i am already pissed becuz of that cheap crap they pulled with lcms goalie(sry idk his name) but i have a lot of respect 4 him...and i know he is only a junior but he seemed like he was good enough 2 play at the next level and ur junior year can be important 2 catch a scouts eye so they will come 2 ur games as a senior..i jus feel really sry for him

MAN SHUT UP !!!

I haven't posted on this site in quite a while, and I'm more of a basketball guy, but thats out of line. You come on here claiming Vidor has talked all the trash on Central and that they will get their due come tomorrow, when everone on this site knows Vidor backs up what they say. There have been a few non-players getting a little wild, but ask anyone on this site, the Vidor players themselves are very respectable individuals and play with heart. You are the one talking trash, and the way I see it you have no way to back it up. Your team is undefeated. So what? Who have you played other than LC-M, who you had to murder their goalies, by the way, to even beat? Whitewood had a sensible post about how you and your team possibly ended the career of a very fine goalie, and the only thing you do is tell him to shut up? Man you must really want to lose tomorrow night. Vidor plays very good ball untill you piss them off. Then they put this Whitewood kid in. So he has your number. You wont talk so much trash with a broken jaw.

Its good you dont post very often.  You say you will put in a guy to break a jaw.  Never mind that soccer is not football.  Like you said most the vidor players dont talk the trash.  But whatever you are in the vidor program, hopefully your mentallity doesnt play over into the teams play.  Vidor is a good soccer team so try focusing on the soccer.  Whoever you are get back to you monday night wrestling sit back and enjoy it.  But soccer is a game of skills.  Good Luck VIDOR

I haven't posted on this site in quite a while, and I'm more of a basketball guy, but thats out of line. You come on here claiming Vidor has talked all the trash on Central and that they will get their due come tomorrow, when everone on this site knows Vidor backs up what they say. There have been a few non-players getting a little wild, but ask anyone on this site, the Vidor players themselves are very respectable individuals and play with heart. You are the one talking trash, and the way I see it you have no way to back it up. Your team is undefeated. So what? Who have you played other than LC-M, who you had to murder their goalies, by the way, to even beat? Whitewood had a sensible post about how you and your team possibly ended the career of a very fine goalie, and the only thing you do is tell him to shut up? Man you must really want to lose tomorrow night. Vidor plays very good ball untill you piss them off. Then they put this Whitewood kid in. So he has your number. You wont talk so much trash with a broken jaw.

vidor backed all that trash talking up right ??? lol .... NOT !!!!! THE JAGUARS SHUT 'EM DOWN ...... WHAT WAS THE SCORE??? 3-2 .....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder