Huffman Hargrave and Texas Bombers Ace Holly Soniat Signs With Galveston College

Congratulations to this hard working young lady and to her family. I was really hoping she would choose to play for TLU next Fall. Galveston College really got a good one! I hope to see her transfer and pitch for TLU in the future.

Huffman Hargrave Ace Signs With Galveston College

Holly Soniat signed her National Letter of Intent to join the pitching rotation for the NJCAA nationally ranked Whitecaps next season.  Galveston College Head Coach Ken DelCambre says “Holly is an athletic pitcher with excellent velocity, ball movement, and control. She is a very nice addition to our softball program.”
The tall lefty, has been a standout four year varsity pitcher for the UIL State playoff powerhouse Lady Falcons. In addition to being a First team All District selection, she has not committed a defensive error during her high school career, she earned an undefeated pitching record during her Junior season, and helped lead the high flying Lady Falcons to the UIL State semi-finals in Austin last season. Soniat, is also a pitcher in the nationally regarded Tx. Bombers Gold Softball Organization, where she proudly participates in the 4theFallen program, honoring and remembering our nation’s fallen soldiers and their families.
Holly selected Galveston College over other collegiate softball opportunities, because of the school’s world class Nuclear Radiology program and it’s close proximity to the beach. Soniat states “While I am really enjoying my senior year at Hargrave, I am looking forward to the challenge of going off to college and making my mark on the world.”