Super Bowl XLIX  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl XLIX?

I didn't think it could get worse than the bullseye he put on Lindale White's back on that 4th and 2. I was wrong.

White was hurting Texas more than Bush. Pete did not want Vy touching the ball again....hence no punt. Had they made that first down, they could have taken a knee. Vy made them pay.

Pete does overthink the obvious though. This was a no-brainer.

White was hurting Texas more than Bush. Pete did not want Vy touching the ball again....hence no punt. Had they made that first down, they could have taken a knee. Vy made them pay.

Pete does overthink the obvious though. This was a no-brainer.

Not to necessarily give him the ball but to keep defense honest. He basically showed our D the play when they lined up...

Part of White's success that night was having him and Reggie in the backfield together.

Brady winning MVP is a joke, couldn't throw the ball down field. I would say almost half of his passes were one man routes. The two picks were on maybe 5 plays he had to look past his first read.

4 TD passes. It's not fantasy football. The 5 yard TD counts the same as the 40 yarder. The pass to Gronk before halftime was a thing of beauty. The one to Amendola was perfectly thrown too.

Another example of why Belichek is smarter than me. I would have called timeout. He's thinking, let pete choke..

I was screaming at the TV to call a TO. The Seahawks touchdown from the 1 was a given or so I thought. Belicheck got lucky that Pete made a dumb call and the rookie made a great play.