Super Bowl XLIX  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl XLIX?

Great game and the young man that made the pick to end the game handled the questions after the game with a ton of class. Sherman is a great corner but had he ended the game with an int I wouldn't expect the same class from him after the game. Oh yeah if beast mode leaves Seattle their in trouble. Wilson is a nice qb but Lynch is the most important offensive player on that team and it's not even close.

Seattle needed to go with what got them to the SB. I think the call was beyond stupid.

Then, to top it off, they jump offsides when Brady could not take a knee. That could have been interesting indeed. 2 points for a safety would have made it take a FG to win. Can't predict how that would have worked out, but at least give yourself a chance to win after the bonehead play. But, in the end, Seattle was their own worst enemy.

Seattle needed to go with what got them to the SB. I think the call was beyond stupid.

Then, to top it off, they jump offsides when Brady could not take a knee. That could have been interesting indeed. 2 points for a safety would have made it take a FG to win. Can't predict how that would have worked out, but at least give yourself a chance to win after the bonehead play. But, in the end, Seattle was their own worst enemy.

kinda like Green Bay 2 weeks earlier. Still can't believe GB chocked that game away.