Do you open your lady's car door?

king

Times have changed.Does anyone under the age of 30 do it?I don't think I know a single person my age who does this.

I think most girls I know would laugh. Or at least lose respect for the guy that did it. Then again I grew up in SETX.which is not a capital of chivalry.

Just this week I saw an older man go around and open the car door for his wife. I was sweet and I was impressed. On the other hand, he wasn't real fast and she just sat there waiting for him. I was thinking things would go much faster if she just opened her own door.

Ok, I have to tell this story, and my wife will kill me if she knows I put it on here.

My wife and I were dating (not even engaged yet) and were riding around in the truck with two of her cousins.  We got into an argument about something ( I think she was side seat driving).  I told her "If you don't like it you can walk" !  Well, she decided to take me up on it and told me to stop the truck and she got out, trying to make a point.  What she didn't think was that I would drive off.  :)   Both of her cousins were wide eyed and silent when I did it.   I made the block and came back and picked her up and she was pissed as it was cold and she had nice shoes on.   When I brought her back to her parents I thought I was going to be in for it when she told her dad.   He thought it was the funniest thing he had heard and said " I knew I liked you. "  FYI that was 16 years ago and I been married to her for 14 so I guess it worked out.   :D