WHAT SHOCKED YOU THE MOST THIS YEAR IN HS FOOTBALL

skipper

Kendrick king from Hamshire Fannett putting up 2400 yards and 37 tds , putting his team on his back , getting hamshire back into the playoffs for the 1st time in 11 years and is barely even recognized in the area as one of the top players in the area yet alonethe setx . And all the teams knew he was getting the ball and he was still able to do what he did . I also havent heard of any major colleges offering him a scholarship (doenst mean they havent i just hadnt heard ) . And the absolute disrespect from Beaumont super gold on him not being 1st team super gold as a AP he should have at best tied with arnold or at least been named 2nd team . The shock on how Newton started and where they ended is a testament of how good that program really is year in and year out . And hj not making it too qtr finals with a team that imo was a far better team than the one they had the year before . Also the AP all state picks were the worse for this area this year by far !!

Wos losing after dominaing n Gilmer at half time.

2. Newton getting severely out played in the State title.

3. Kilgore getting beat badly to Jasper in Bi District.

4. Tatum season

5. Seeing Gilmer dominate Atlanta and Celina

6. Gladewater enough said

My team Henderson winning District and Carthage , Kilgore having 5 loss plus year.