what do we expect from wo-s running game

# 30 THE KID FROM WO-S WE HAVE BEEN TOLD HAS ONLY CARRIED THE BALL LESS THAN 15 TIMES AND WELL OVER A 100 YARDS HARD TO BELIVE IS HE ONLY A SOPH WE WERE TOLD TODAY.IF SOME WO-S FANS CAN FILL US IN ON HIM LET US KNOW MORE BEEN SAID WHEN HE WAS ON THE JV HE CARRIED THE BALL LESS THAN A 100 TIMES AND HAD OVER 1,000 YARDS HAD TO BELIVE IS HIS NAME EARL THE PEARL

His name is Melech Edwards, I asked my uncle about him; and he said that he was moved up the 5th game of the season. I like the way he runs while 2 or three people are trying to tackle him. Very promising future.# 21 is also a soph. who can run the ball effectively as well.

His name is Melech Edwards, I asked my uncle about him; and he said that he was moved up the 5th game of the season. I like the way he runs while 2 or three people are trying to tackle him. Very promising future.# 21 is also a soph. who can run the ball effectively as well.

both have cat moves like the guys here in the office that have seen them on the field maybe i can see them first hand tomorrow