Barbers Hill / Crosby

Is everyone alright? I've seen crosby a couple times this year against a couple different teams and they didn't appear to be threatening to me. BH should have won by at least 25.

I heard Collier that 6'4 Freshman Post transferred from Crosby to BH. During the player interductions Crosby fans wasn't pleasant in cheering for her. Can anybody give me the inside scoop on this?

I'm just in shock that the lady eagles had to slow their speed down to Crosby bc their not ready for what those girls can bring. The refs was horrible it looked like Crosby was playing little dribblers Ball for kids then highschool basketball. Lady eagles lowered their standards last night and end up winning any way. Those eagle girls is not to be played with and they seemed so well mannered when they have the ball..Just my opinion as a on looker:)

6'4 Freshman for BH got into foul trouble early, but the Lady Eagles will be very talented this season. Coach Kit Martin has a great system going. Crosby had a great game plan as well.

Coach Martin has been gone for a while.  She was only here for 2 years and left in 2012