Established By The State!

smitty

I have been trying to keep up with that since it came up a few months ago. I think it was Nancy Pelosi that I saw make a comment on it a few months ago where she tried to make an excuse saying something like that is what the law says but it was not their intent and was an oversight. 

I guess that goes into her, let's pass the bill so we can see what is in it. Apparently they didn't know what was in it either. That might doom them in the end. 

lets get rid of obamacare and with republican control, continue to do NOTHING.

Lets continue to let the pharmaseudical companies charge $700 for 90 pills and so on..........

Lets allow the isurance companies to make max profits from the working man

Charge more for health insurance for the people with major health issues

Lets continue to let the pharmaseudical companies charge $700 for 90 pills and so on..........

Don't buy the pills! Oh wait you might die. What price is staying alive worth.
Don't buy insurance! Up until Obama care, there was nothing that said you had to have insurance. If you think it costs too much, don't buy it. If you get sick or hurt, pay your medical bills out of pocket.
I don't understand why a company would charge more for someone who uses the product more!! When I fill my wife's suburban with gas, they only charge me what a Geo Metro pays for gas. Charging more for getting more just doesn't make sense! Good thing those fine democrats were looking out for us and had to be bribed and threatened to vote for their parties bill.

They are making maximum profits now. My premiums went up and my copay for generic meds went from $15 to $35. Where are all the saving? Yes I know the slugs that could not afford insurance are now paying less but the actual middle class working stiffs and getting slammed. My wife just got her generic pills filled and I looked at the total printed out and the drug company is charging the same amount as before. The difference is that the insurance company has upped their rates but dropped their coverage. 

I keep waiting for this big Obamacare lessening but I think it is all a scam. I sure would like to be wrong and my insurance started dropping and my coverage back to where it was but I am not going to take a deep breath and hold it while I wait for this claimed benefit to come around.