Brenham Fans SETX Footballer06 Disclaimer........

There's no sugar coating this one so here it goes: I don't like Brenham, never liked Brenham, heck I even drive 40 miles out of the way to bypass Brenham on the way to my farm. This site, IMO is not like your Black Berry Cobbler ice cream and can come and go as you chose when it's convenient and you are winning. Dayton fan may disagree and be all buddy, buddy with ya, but that's ok we can agree to disagree cause I've told the real Dayton fans how I feel about Dayton and the rivalry and the mutual respect. Don't get me wrong you may be the greatest most friendly sincere fans around, but for me I'm not taking the chance. You see I've dealt with your people (FYI: this has nothing to do with the actual ones that matter in this hopefully epic hard fought battle on the gridiron) for many many many years and the outcome is always the same. It starts out cordial but ends with the true red white and blue ( my favorite Blue Bell flavor) colors that shine through and the I think I'm better than you attitude exudes from the little ice cream creameries brethren. My philosophy is simple, DIS me once it's your fault; DIS me twice it's my fault!! Well I've been DISSED; so not anymore. Some wanna call it class (I tend to think I rate high in this category), some wanna call it Grace (I'll give you my concession and wish you well if warranted), but I just call it down right passion for something you believe in and stand your ground (kinda like Pralines n cream over Rocky Road anytime). So before this words of wits (make no mistake, nothing is off limits, gonna take this to a third round level) or what I like to call a Picasso lesson of smacktalk 101 even begins (that might be too late; kinda like how Pepermint Bark on the shelves is every year, guess y'all weren't kidding when your slogan is eat all we can and save some for the rest) take this advice don't engage cause my 1984 Olympic trial Gold gloves are off and hanging in my trophy case next to the picture of me and Elsie the cow right before I tipped her fat azz over. So as the great Kevin Costner told us all as he looked right into the camera in the last court scene of the greatest movie ever made JFK, "it's up to YOU." CC TAKEOVER N FULL EFFECT!! #CodeRed.........

There's no sugar coating this one so here it goes: I don't like Brenham, never liked Brenham, heck I even drive 40 miles out of the way to bypass Brenham on the way to my farm. This site, IMO is not like your Black Berry Cobbler ice cream and can come and go as you chose when it's convenient and you are winning. Dayton fan may disagree and be all buddy, buddy with ya, but that's ok we can agree to disagree cause I've told the real Dayton fans how I feel about Dayton and the rivalry and the mutual respect. Don't get me wrong you may be the greatest most friendly sincere fans around, but for me I'm not taking the chance. You see I've dealt with your people (FYI: this has nothing to do with the actual ones that matter in this hopefully epic hard fought battle on the gridiron) for many many many years and the outcome is always the same. It starts out cordial but ends with the true red white and blue ( my favorite Blue Bell flavor) colors that shine through and the I think I'm better than you attitude exudes from the little ice cream creameries brethren. My philosophy is simple, DIS me once it's your fault; DIS me twice it's my fault!! Well I've been DISSED; so not anymore. Some wanna call it class (I tend to think I rate high in this category), some wanna call it Grace (I'll give you my concession and wish you well if warranted), but I just call it down right passion for something you believe in and stand your ground (kinda like Pralines n cream over Rocky Road anytime). So before this words of wits (make no mistake, nothing is off limits, gonna take this to a third round level) or what I like to call a Picasso lesson of smacktalk 101 even begins (that might be too late; kinda like how Pepermint Bark on the shelves is every year, guess y'all weren't kidding when your slogan is eat all we can and save some for the rest) take this advice don't engage cause my 1984 Olympic trial Gold gloves are off and hanging in my trophy case next to the picture of me and Elsie the cow right before I tipped her fat azz over. So as the great Kevin Costner told us all as he looked right into the camera in the last court scene of the greatest movie ever made JFK, "it's up to YOU." CC TAKEOVER N FULL EFFECT!! #CodeRed.........

You have a problem. A parenthesis problem. Commas are excessive also. Please don't take on more than two sentences when you're from (Crosby). B)

You have a problem. A parenthesis problem. Commas are excessive also. Please don't take on more than two sentences when you're from (Crosby). B)

Not quite sure how to take that retort?? The Crosby reference tends to lead me to think its a shot at the good folks of our little farming community that is a rarity to make it three deep in the playoffs. Then I tell myself, I say Footballer (or self), give ol' Hawkeye the benefit of the doubt, let it go, be obsternocoxious (nice), have Faith in him trying to educate a Lick Skilleter (now Crosbyian), and take the ENGLISH grammar lesson from someone from Dayton. So I'm gonna give you the benefit of doubt, this time, but tread lightly and I must say, you have WAY too much time on your hands to be able to go through a post and highlight parenthesis and commas (C'mon man)!!!! CC TAKEOVER of region 3 in full effect!!

Subtle jabs all over the place. I am still a lil bitter about our loss to crosby, but I am pulling for yall to win. But, I think Brenham will be a huge test for yall. Last man standing from 215a. Good luck

Funny how things workout. Besides our loss the two best games and toughest match ups have been Nederland and Dayton. Dayton always plays Crosby tough (hence the term rivalry) and Nederland seems to always be on the schedule so we should be very familiar with one another and have much respect. As you know, playoffs are all about match ups and we've been fortunate thus far to have favorable matchups. Point blank, Crosby is rolling at the right time, the kids have went all in with one another first and foremost and believe in themselves, their coaches, and what #CodeRed or CC TAKEOVER is all about. It's not just fly by night terms they use, it's a way of life around here!! Thanks for any support cause we're gonna need all we can get for this will be a tough and worthy adversary!! CC TAKEOVER in FULL EFFECT!! Tick tock Brenham Tick Tock!!!

Not quite sure how to take that retort?? The Crosby reference tends to lead me to think its a shot at the good folks of our little farming community that is a rarity to make it three deep in the playoffs. Then I tell myself, I say Footballer (or self), give ol' Hawkeye the benefit of the doubt, let it go, be obsternocoxious (nice), have Faith in him trying to educate a Lick Skilleter (now Crosbyian), and take the ENGLISH grammar lesson from someone from Dayton. So I'm gonna give you the benefit of doubt, this time, but tread lightly and I must say, you have WAY too much time on your hands to be able to go through a post and highlight parenthesis and commas (C'mon man)!!!! CC TAKEOVER of region 3 in full effect!!

Ok, kind of scared to ask, but some of the references you have made have me wondering.
You go to your farm the other side of Brenham and are an old Lick Skilleter. Are you from Fayette County?

I am anxious to see this thread take off

I am anxious to see this thread take off

It won't. You see Dawg it's like this: Brenham fans are like cats all fluffy and "soft" and walk around like they own the dollar general with a shopping cart until a bigger cat comes in just looking for an iPhone 6 phone charger (which they don't have) and accidentally bumps into Brenham fan. As fan is getting off the ground they want to bow up but realize this isn't a keyboard in front of them or another towns fan they were condescending to, this is the real deal so they just shut up and act like it never existed!!!! #CodeRed. CC Takeover in T minus 5 days and counting, roger that Crosby, Brenham we have a problem!!!