mustang fans lets give our offense line some love

skipper

Unfortunately these boys just don't get the credit they deserve. No way Mustangs are where we are without them. It all starts with those guys. Thanks for putting in the hard work and doing the job you do. I see our QB, RB's and WR's showing them love and appreciation on the field but it's past time we as fans do the same. Thanks for all the protection and opening the holes guys.
Tony Dallas

The problem is that the OL is always the red headed step child. This thread demonstrates that by the amount of people showing their support! Where would any team be without the trench work. It take an unselfish young man to bust his butt only to have the recognition go to those he is blocking for! Kuddos to the WOS OL. If I'm not mistaken the most highly recruited player comes in the form of an OL or DL player! Go OL!!!!!!!

The problem is that the OL is always the red headed step child. This thread demonstrates that by the amount of people showing their support! Where would any team be without the trench work. It take an unselfish young man to bust his butt only to have the recognition go to those he is blocking for! Kuddos to the WOS OL. If I'm not mistaken the most highly recruited player comes in the form of an OL or DL player! Go OL!!!!!!!

highest paid NFL players (on average)

I am sooooooooo glad someone started this thread. People keep talking about our passing game is different, our run game is different, this is different or that is different. The main difference are these young men mentioned above. We have a special group of lineman this year. They have stuck with it and worked hard when many lineman can't make it. These guys have persevered and I can't put into words how proud I am of these guys. They are the core, the hub that makes the wheel turn and they are special!

I am sooooooooo glad someone started this thread. People keep talking about our passing game is different, our run game is different, this is different or that is different. The main difference are these young men mentioned above. We have a special group of lineman this year. They have stuck with it and worked hard when many lineman can't make it. These guys have persevered and I can't put into words how proud I am of these guys. They are the core, the hub that makes the wheel turn and they are special!

AMEN

FRIDAY NIGHT THEY WILL FOR SURE HAVE THERE WORK CUT OUT FOR THEM AND I AS A TRUE BLUE MUSTANG FAN KNOWS THIS. LM IS A VERY LARGE HIGH SCHOOL TEAM WITH TONS OF SPEED,THE KIDS OVER AT WO-S KNOW THIS.WE AS MUSTANG FANS HAVE SEEN THIS ALL YEAR LONG BUT PLAYING SMART HARD NOSE NO BACKING DOWN FROM NO ONE HAS MADE THE COACHING STAFF AND FANS SMILE

This year is no different from the past years. Lineman have always been underrated! And yes they do have an excellent group this year, but I also see that WOS has a RB that knows how to hit the holes and not run sideline to sideline. Face it WOS has a program that is able to determine whether a kid really wants to play and if not he will not last!

I can tell you that for these big men to go thru the two a days in August, they have to love what they do. Climbing the stadium steps and conditioning drills are tough on them. I admire you guys, for your the engine and the soul of the team.

Dont forget the Mustang Mile(s). If your a member of the "heavy lunch crew" I guarantee they had to run it 2 or 3 times to beat their previous time. LOL