Hardin-Jefferson 20 Bellville 10/Final

WOSgrad

When you score your only touchdown of the game on a 15-yard field it's kind of hard to make it out that your opponent was lucky to have beaten you by whatever margin they did.

Feel your pain. lol. The two scores that Giddings got last night were off of two blown kick off coverages. Pretty much set them up at the goal line both times. Other then that, they had ONE drive. lol

They only got a field goal on the 15 yard field. They had the garbage time TD at the end.

That's right. Pretty much the same thing though. You get 3 from a 15 yard field, and finally score a TD with 30 seconds left when the defense's only objective was to not let you get a quick score, you can't say much either.

That's right. Pretty much the same thing though. You get 3 from a 15 yard field, and finally score a TD with 30 seconds left when the defense's only objective was to not let you get a quick score, you can't say much either.

Exactly. This game was pretty much over after the Hawks scored their second TD (which should have come in the second quarter). It was obvious Bellville couldn't match up with the size and strength of HJ.

any of you that think it should have been worse are smoking dope. you was very lucky to get what you got. you are right the refs where bad that one they called a fumble at the goal line for us you could clearly see he was in from our side and that was momentum changer. and saved you the game. good luck with LG

This game should have been at least 28-3! I really think Bonehead knows this but he is a good Bville fan! Can't blame him, but come on man.

any of you that think it should have been worse are smoking dope. you was very lucky to get what you got. you are right the refs where bad that one they called a fumble at the goal line for us you could clearly see he was in from our side and that was momentum changer. and saved you the game. good luck with LG

Hey Boner I will be glad to shoot you the hudl video that proves , much like your prediction skills, you are wrong.
PS your prediction was so bad you are banned from ever making predictions again, if you do make a prediction 3 points will be removed from your man card. And word on the street is you can't afford the point loss.

send the video then don't talk about it do it. I already posted and ate my crow. just saying if they would have made the right call on that play you would have lost. let me just this to I think its Beddumb if its not it should be. if he thinks he knows more about the game then I do prove it. I have many years in this, he was probably still crapping yellow when I was playing. all that said I wish guys good luck with LG but  I am afraid you will need more than luck.     

send the video then don't talk about it do it. I already posted and ate my crow. just saying if they would have made the right call on that play you would have lost. let me just this to I think its Beddumb if its not it should be. if he thinks he knows more about the game then I do prove it. I have many years in this, he was probably still crapping yellow when I was playing. all that said I wish guys good luck with LG but I am afraid you will need more than luck.

Seriously? BV couldn't even score when they had a 15 yard field!

send the video then don't talk about it do it. I already posted and ate my crow. just saying if they would have made the right call on that play you would have lost. let me just this to I think its Beddumb if its not it should be. if he thinks he knows more about the game then I do prove it. I have many years in this, he was probably still crapping yellow when I was playing. all that said I wish guys good luck with LG but I am afraid you will need more than luck.

In my book he has proved he is better than you, he took HJ in this game you took Belville, to make your prediction even worse you picked Belville big... Bedelmon 1 Boner 0