WELP ANOTHER YEAR IN THE BOOKS....

as in Mad Hatter??? oh you mean Hater...double taped the t?? reading is fundamental....i said that already support the kids, not the mediocrity of the adults "teaching them the sport"....show up in droves at the practice and be vocal...come on coach!! (i don't mean go up there as a parent and demand your little jimmy start) put some pressure on these people...oh wait, i forgot. DC and making the playoffs is all that matters, so coach know his job is secure. all he has to do is win district or win 2-3 district games and still be okay because that gets you the 4th spot to please the bubbas smh...

Who do Mighymouse Coach for

YES SIR!!!! LM will take care of WO-S, don't you worry!! the rest will get out coached by superior coaching and bow out in flames in the next 2 weeks!! with maybe ONE (Newton) going on further.

Well, all it will take is one of those teams I mentioned to get past 4th round and I would win the bet.

What is the bet?

Well, all it will take is one of those teams I mentioned to get past 4th round and I would win the bet.

What is the bet?

correct sir...make it easy on yourself lol...meanwhile, i want to be admin and have a board holiday for me if i win lol. if i lose, i'll let my loyal fans of the board choose my fate and you have the final say. (only temporary ban...i get one day for spring and i'm hushed till aug 1st.) also i did say newton might be the only one that makes it, so if newton makes it, i'm still safe.

apparently i see people are getting super butt hurt and getting all into their feelings(probably the same reason football is so mediocre around here)so let uncle mouse make you feel better smh...i'm not saying kids suck. these young men play their hearts out and WANT to go far and be the best. all i'm saying is pay attention to your program. PAM is not the only school with this problem. to be fair, i'll use them as an example.

do ANY of you know why suggs didn't get the job at PAM in 2002?? because he REFUSED to be a "yes" man. he stated NO coach from the TJ staff would be kept and he was bringing in new people. well colbert said he'll do whatever "they" wanted(yea sir boss) so in short PAM is run the "TJ" way. well this past season, the TJ way reared it's ugly head. coach had no confidence in his son, the wr's, or the play calling. give it to the two studs. hmmm..this type of coaching was seen JC senior year. good coaches make what they have work(neaumann, but he will soon lose his grio and retire in about 5 years) and encourage these young kids.

PNG fans acting like everything is peachy...how much longer will it be before you get tired of faircloth?? hope to get kids from other schools to save the day?? HA...i know it's a matter of time that the one and done is going to tee you off.

Central- how long are ya'll gonna question Toby play calling and decision making???

Ozen- find a coach, but that goes far beyond football imo.

Westbrook- well atleast they see the problem and know what it is. now just trying to send him on his way.

all the rest of the GT it's just another season for ya.

I'm just wondering what 8.45 squared at 160 mph on 2 wheels means?

I'm just wondering what 8.45 squared at 160 mph on 2 wheels means?

if you don't know, then your testicles are not big enough...but i'll help you. it's my 1/4 mile time on my drag bike. i guess you are trying to be funny with the squared, but it takes me 8.45 seconds in a 1/4 mile pro mod are much faster and run 6's...a true 165mph pass with your fairing shaking is real. what you see on the street, they only doing 120 and THINK they are doing 150 smh...back to football and why SETX is a mess.

hey where's my hungry cat that nobody can't get rid of Footballer06....i want him to bow to me and dance...well that's one way to get rid of an annoying pest...put him in a no win situation lol...entertain me and waste your time or go away in anger lol

I tell you what so many of you allow him to get under your skin. Run your mouth but when he runs his. ....geez.

So essentially he is awful but you are worse. Ok

nope, i have been here longer than you and entire board. the admins and a handful and i mean about 6-8 people outside of them been here just as long and know me. i been here when this board was another name. we talking 98-99?? longevity son. learn it!! i have meaning to my irritation...now feed me more!!

Congrats on your longevity on a forum. Did you get a company watch? Not concerned with who knows you. Not concerned with who knows me. Useless point

damn it!! i need to talk to agg about that watch!!! and thank you for the compliment. yeah you concerned...otherwise, why go back and fourth with me?? it's a shame i won't get to see you post much in about 2 weeks...

if you don't know, then your testicles are not big enough...but i'll help you. it's my 1/4 mile time on my drag bike. i guess you are trying to be funny with the squared, but it takes me 8.45 seconds in a 1/4 mile pro mod are much faster and run 6's...a true 165mph pass with your fairing shaking is real. what you see on the street, they only doing 120 and THINK they are doing 150 smh...back to football and why SETX is a mess.

........I would give you a good run on 4wheels, and it's street legal

nope, i have been here longer than you and entire board. the admins and a handful and i mean about 6-8 people outside of them been here just as long and know me. i been here when this board was another name. we talking 98-99?? longevity son. learn it!! i have meaning to my irritation...now feed me more!!

Not sure what you are talking about with this "board was another name". This site has had only one name and that is what it is now, SETXsports.com. This site started in December 2005.

You are talking about another site that was started by Jim Barton and was shut down about 7 years ago. It was started in 2003.

damn it!! i need to talk to agg about that watch!!! and thank you for the compliment. yeah you concerned...otherwise, why go back and fourth with me?? it's a shame i won't get to see you post much in about 2 weeks...

Nothing else to do at the moment, don't get a big head. I would say based on your logic you are concerned with me as well since you are participant in the 'back and fourth (down?)'. Yes who knows where I will be in two weeks, that has more to do with if I will be posting than where my team is. Enjoy! BTW always love the "do you know who I am" approach. Hang on to that.

Not sure what you are talking about with this "board was another name". This site has had only one name and that is what it is now, SETXsports.com. This site started in December 2005.

You are talking about another site that was started by Jim Barton and was shut down about 7 years ago. It was started in 2003.

alot of the same people from that board is on this one too. sorry if i had it wrong. i know it was a transition board that didn't last called the smack attack lol.