WELP ANOTHER YEAR IN THE BOOKS....

Lol this is on the verge on ignorant. Simply because we have multiple small schools positioned to make deep runs in the playoffs. Come on man lol pay a little more attention and give credit where credit is due. There are almost 100 teams (approximately) covered by this area. To wrap them all into one bowl of disappointment because whatever school you support didn't do well is wrong.

apparently i see people are getting super butt hurt and getting all into their feelings(probably the same reason football is so mediocre around here)so let uncle mouse make you feel better smh...i'm not saying kids suck. these young men play their hearts out and WANT to go far and be the best. all i'm saying is pay attention to your program. PAM is not the only school with this problem. to be fair, i'll use them as an example.

do ANY of you know why suggs didn't get the job at PAM in 2002?? because he REFUSED to be a "yes" man. he stated NO coach from the TJ staff would be kept and he was bringing in new people. well colbert said he'll do whatever "they" wanted(yea sir boss) so in short PAM is run the "TJ" way. well this past season, the TJ way reared it's ugly head. coach had no confidence in his son, the wr's, or the play calling. give it to the two studs. hmmm..this type of coaching was seen JC senior year. good coaches make  what they have work(neaumann, but he will soon lose his grio and retire in about 5 years) and encourage these young kids.

PNG fans acting like everything is peachy...how much longer will it be before you get tired of faircloth?? hope to get kids from other schools to save the day?? HA...i know it's a matter of time that the one and done is going to tee you off.

Central- how long are ya'll gonna question Toby play calling and decision making???

Ozen- find a coach, but that goes far beyond football imo.

Westbrook- well atleast they see the problem and know what it is. now just trying to send him on his way.

all the rest of the GT it's just another season for ya.

Lol this is on the verge on ignorant. Simply because we have multiple small schools positioned to make deep runs in the playoffs. Come on man lol pay a little more attention and give credit where credit is due. There are almost 100 teams (approximately) covered by this area. To wrap them all into one bowl of disappointment because whatever school you support didn't do well is wrong.

it's on the verge because you didn't read the post...woodville IS NOT  golden triangle. and since you jumped in, i guess woodville is making it 5rds or to state championship game alot?? again understand. it's not the kids. why not make it 5 rds deep?? why can't that be THIS area?? because you think rd 1 is fine and coach you doing a great job. you know what, it seems as though this area rather be content with just winning the district smh lol...

maybe it's the high school i went to...but Port Arthur Lincoln basketball...let me tell you. Making the playoffs and DC was NOT a goal. it was expected. if we wasn't going to Austin, the season was considered a FAILURE. we didn't get all happy over beating up teams around here(well brook and central lol) it explained the 11 state titles and 20 state appearances from 1980 till the school closed in 2002. my junior year 91-92, we were sitting at home pissed. the players were pissed with themselves. my senior year came back and went to the title game losing to dallas lincoln in OT. my good friend solomon jones was MVP and if you look up his pic getting the award at the game, it shows him crying like i don't even want this award...PRIDE!!! and not settling for just anything. lincoln won state the next year. it's the same reason i root for LM. those fans can be a little cocky, but it is expected to 5rd or state game. they don't get all giddy over DC, no matter the classification. anything below 5 rds is a failure. they were pissed they didn't put 52 on HF with 20 seconds left inside the 4 yard line. the coach over here is on borrowed time...this LM team is winning on talent only, not coaching and fans let it be known too!!

Man for a superhero character name this dudes got a ton of issues. Why don't you take your pathetic woe is me attitude and go play on I45 in LaMarque. Plenty of talent in SETX and only a few each year get to hoist the big one. Glad your piss poor attitude doesn't reflect the sentiment of the rest of us.

and you need to make up your mind of what side of the fence you want to be on. i gave your district props and you bumpin your gums pretty heavy bashing nederland in the KW vs Nederland thread. bashing on how 22-5a sucks....pure e-thugging at it's finest...wait you ain't that hard, you just trolling...carry on.

In all fairness mm, you stated SETX in your first post of this thread, not Golden Triangle. We both know there is a difference between the two. ;)

That is what I and some others were taking issue with. That is why I made the comment about you being "big school".

As far as this site is concerned, SETX is much greater than the GT as you can see by the amount of teams we cover. So, when you make a post here about how this area "sucks", you might be more specific.

I agree with your assessment of the local "big schools". Not a good year for those guys.

PATitan. It all makes sense now. Your all wasting your time making valid points with this guy. He was legitimately banned before and now back under a new name and on a new bandwagon.

All bands are not necessarily permanent.  I have spoken with Brandon and he has "served his time". He has been on the site for a couple of years now under this new name. Until now, none of you had issue with him.

Until he breaks site rules, he will be allowed to keep his membership here.

and you need to make up your mind of what side of the fence you want to be on. i gave your district props and you bumpin your gums pretty heavy bashing nederland in the KW vs Nederland thread. bashing on how 22-5a sucks....pure e-thugging at it's finest...wait you ain't that hard, you just trolling...carry on.

Go brush your tooth chump and move on from the football threads, I only defend my small town dynasty in the making and getting back to past glory cause of idiots like you. I can go all day at this kinda debating but won't waste my time on you and your asinine point of view. Moving on!!!

In all fairness mm, you stated SETX in your first post of this thread, not Golden Triangle. We both know there is a difference between the two. ;)

That is what I and some others were taking issue with. That is why I made the comment about you being "big school".

As far as this site is concerned, SETX is much greater than the GT as you can see by the amount of teams we cover. So, when you make a post here about how this area "sucks", you might be more specific.

I agree with your assessment of the local "big schools". Not a good year for those guys.

good point. let me clean it up...SETX is not that great (anything from east beltway heading EAST to the state line. as far south to La Porte. as far north as Jasper.) Golden triangle more specific in my rants. i will be as bold to say ONE team, no matter the class MIGHT make it past the 4th rd. otherwise next week around this time, most of the teams left, they will be bouncing basketballs as well. Marque it down...i'm so confident that nobody makes it past rd 4(shoot maybe 3 lol) that i'm willing to wager something. anything from a temporary ban to wearing something silly and being photographed. however remember i said PAST rd four....not making it to rd four.

The recruiting thing makes me laugh.

Kyler Murray did not grow up in Allen...He moved there.

Michael Irvin's son didn't even live in Allen last year. Moved there.

Riley Dodge moved to Southlake with his dad.

Hell, Dustin Long moved to PNG in the ninth grade when his Dad got the OC job.

How many 6'5"+ kids moved to Lincoln back in the day? It happened then.

But SETX schools invented it. :rolleyes:

good point. let me clean it up...SETX is not that great (anything from east beltway heading EAST to the state line. as far south to La Porte. as far north as Jasper.) Golden triangle more specific in my rants. i will be as bold to say ONE team, no matter the class MIGHT make it past the 4th rd. otherwise next week around this time, most of the teams left, they will be bouncing basketballs as well. Marque it down...i'm so confident that nobody makes it past rd 4(shoot maybe 3 lol) that i'm willing to wager something. anything from a temporary ban to wearing something silly and being photographed. however remember i said PAST rd four....not making it to rd four.

In this bet are you considering teams like Buna, East Chambers, Kirbyville, Newton, Corrigan-Camden, West Sabine and San Augustine as well as WO-S, Hardin-Jefferson, North Shore, CE King, Crosby and Dayton?

06. We agree on something!
I think its funny how he says "horrible teaching is spreading west, but funny how it skips over Dayton, KP and Crosby" in respect to poor defense. Dayton? They just gave up almost 600 yards to PNG. So because they won it makes it ok. Dayton folks will tell you that the Bronco D needs work.

Chron reported 486 FYI & defense has had issues.Dayt 395 yds=scoreboard

The recruiting thing makes me laugh.

Kyler Murray did not grow up in Allen...He moved there.

Michael Irvin's son didn't even live in Allen last year. Moved there.

Riley Dodge moved to Southlake with his dad.

Hell, Dustin Long moved to PNG in the ninth grade when his Dad got the OC job.

How many 6"5+ kids moved to Lincoln back in the day? It happened then.

But SETX schools invented it. :rolleyes:

none. they all grew up on the west side playing basketball on neighborhood courts. solomon jones, stephen jackson, kelvin mckeyer, lee harmason, the rest lived in the lincoln zone kevin thomas, keith harris, too many to name. NOBODY  transferred to lincoln to play basketball. PERIOD!! name one if you believe this. chances are i know them and can tell you what elementry school they went to . point is i bet you didn't see a 6' 5" white guy playing. my point is not meant to make  the race thing a negative, just comparing  you get a stud wr that is black in a majority ALL white area??? nederland can get away with it because most of the apartments and stonegate area is all black now. but i promise not many blacks live on the otherside of 365. AGAIN THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE NEGATIVE OR RACIAL.  just stating the obvious transfers.

In this bet are you considering teams like Buna, East Chambers, Kirbyville, Newton, Corrigan-Camden, West Sabine and San Augustine as well as WO-S, Hardin-Jefferson, North Shore, CE King, Crosby and Dayton?

YES SIR!!!! LM will take care of WO-S, don't you worry!! the rest will get out coached by superior coaching and bow out in flames in the next 2 weeks!! with maybe ONE (Newton) going on further.

Go brush your tooth chump and move on from the football threads, I only defend my small town dynasty in the making and getting back to past glory cause of idiots like you. I can go all day at this kinda debating but won't waste my time on you and your asinine point of view. Moving on!!!

in my fred sanford voice...i already got you...you big dummy lol...you will respond back to me...I COMMAND YOU!!!! your small town dynasty is just that. SMALL. outside the area, crosby or ce king or whoever you cheerlead for will get DONKEY STOMPED in a week or two and you will be at home in your feelings. now like i said BOW to me and RESPOND!!

It was 513...Chron didn't have the passes to our RB for some reason, but point was taken. If this guys bandwagon team wins and gives up 800 yards it's all good, but lose 7-6 and give up 200 yards and you stink!

no bandwagon here son. ask soulja how long i been rolling with LM. i purchased my home and moved there in 04, i drank the kool aid in 06. i hated LM when i first moved to galveston, especially that 03 team that ran through nederland like a hot knife through butter TWICE lol. but then i talked to some fans and could relate to the fans. especially when they found out i was a PA Lincoln Alumni and knew of our basketball, it was done.

in my fred sanford voice...i already got you...you big dummy lol...you will respond back to me...I COMMAND YOU!!!! your small town dynasty is just that. SMALL. outside the area, crosby or ce king or whoever you cheerlead for will get DONKEY STOMPED in a week or two and you will be at home in your feelings. now like i said BOW to me and RESPOND!!

Biggest Hatter on the borad. ...support your kids and move on

Biggest Hatter on the borad. ...support your kids and move on

as in Mad Hatter??? oh you mean Hater...double taped the t?? reading is fundamental....i said that already support the kids, not the mediocrity of the adults "teaching them the sport"....show up in droves at the practice and be vocal...come on coach!! (i don't mean go up there as a parent and demand your little jimmy start) put some pressure on these people...oh wait, i forgot. DC and making the playoffs is all that matters, so coach know his job is secure. all he has to do is win district or win 2-3 district games and still be okay because that gets you the 4th spot to please the bubbas smh...