Benghazi

Big girl

President Obama Nabs Another Terrorist As US Forces Capture Benghazi Ringleader.
Www.politicius.com

Too late.....good men have already died because of Obama's failure to protect Americans abroad. No back patting from me.

U.S. forces capture ringleader.....now all of a sudden you are proud of ground troops? I don't care how anyone comes at me, just be consistent. You obviously are not.

Too late.....good men have already died because of Obama's failure to protect Americans abroad. No back patting from me.

U.S. forces capture ringleader.....now all of a sudden you are proud of ground troops? I don't care how anyone comes at me, just be consistent. You obviously are not.

special forces.republicans cleared the obama administration, said there was not any wrongdoing. How soon you guys forget. Smh

Big Girl- I listened to the interview I am about to describe, so please explain to me:  When the deceased were brought home and the country held a brief ceremony, one of the fathers of one of the deceased said that Hillary Clinton walked up to him and said " Don't you worry, we are going to get that guy who made that video".  At that time, Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Obama and everyone else ALREADY KNEW it was a planned terrorist attack and yet they were still contending to the public that the video had caused the attack.  That is as blatant and overt as lying can get.  Tell me who absolved them of this and also tell me why you wont acknowledge a bald faced lie when you hear one.  ( By the way, that is the same Mrs. Clinton that you believe did a better job as Secretary of State than Condi Rice)

special forces.republicans cleared the obama administration, said there was not any wrongdoing. How soon you guys forget. Smh

So, let me see if I understand you correctly. You are totally against sending in ground troops to protect our country because they may be killed, but it is perfectly alright to send in special forces who may be killed? I don't think even you know what you feel.

I'd be willing to bet that there were more military involved in this than special forces.

Big Girl- I listened to the interview I am about to describe, so please explain to me: When the deceased were brought home and the country held a brief ceremony, one of the fathers of one of the deceased said that Hillary Clinton walked up to him and said " Don't you worry, we are going to get that guy who made that video". At that time, Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Obama and everyone else ALREADY KNEW it was a planned terrorist attack and yet they were still contending to the public that the video had caused the attack. That is as blatant and overt as lying can get. Tell me who absolved them of this and also tell me why you wont acknowledge a bald faced lie when you hear one. ( By the way, that is the same Mrs. Clinton that you believe did a better job as Secretary of State than Condi Rice)

why did the republicans say there was not any wrongdoing?

Twice special forces have been sent without any casualties. To capture laden and now this. Go obama!!!!

Obama has not a say in one part of these operations. Every part of it comes from very hard working people in the much hated Intel community, one that Obama has dealt huge blows against. To say he has a part to play is an insult to the true heroes.

And no, he doesn't have to say yes to operations, that's what the CJCS does.

Yet another setback for Benghazi conspiracy theorists

Www.msnbc.com/another/setback

By Steve Benen

The House Intelligence Committee is among the many congressional panels to investigate the deadly attack on the U.S. outpost in Benghazi in 2012, and its findings are reportedly complete. The committee’s report is not yet available, but Rep. Mike Thompson (D-Calif.) talked to the San Francisco Chronicle about the results of the inquiry.

The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee. […]

Thompson said the report “confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given.”

It says no one was deliberately misled. This is from your precious Republicans

And that statement is in regard to people in the administration - not how things were very OBVIOUSLYpresented to the public. Its no different than: If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it- I am going to build a 21st Century VA- I found out about the IRS scandal in the papers, just like the rest of you- I will cut the debt in half at the end of my first term

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...