San Augustine 24 Harleton 13/Final

WOSgrad

I've never known Harleton to be elite. They always have an average to decent team

They are simply a team that you have to play very good ball against to beat. They don't do anything fancy, but they are VERY fundamentally sound and physical. It was a nice first round win for the wolves, and big for them to come out and play well in poor weather, which they havent done recently.

SA 18-0 in 3rd

Hey. How do you block someone on Smoaky? Remember that certain person I made all bent out of shape? He's pm'ing me where no one else can see what he says to me. And he has the gall to call ME two faced, and I talk out of both sides of my mouth. Why my stupid comment on a message board almost TWO weeks ago has him STILL so bent out of shape is beyond me! Think he's trying to intimidate me. I have even apologized four times for my remarks. Now he says he " can't wait to meet me" Friday night at the game. What does THAT mean?

Hey. How do you block someone on Smoaky? Remember that certain person I made all bent out of shape? He's pm'ing me where no one else can see what he says to me. And he has the gall to call ME two faced, and I talk out of both sides of my mouth. Why my stupid comment on a message board almost TWO weeks ago has him STILL so bent out of shape is beyond me! Think he's trying to intimidate me. I have even apologized four times for my remarks. Now he says he " can't wait to meet me" Friday night at the game. What does THAT mean?

Report this to me over at smoaky and I'll take care of it......

Report this to me over at smoaky and I'll take care of it......

Ok will do. I did make some stupid comments that he took personally, but I have apologized 4 times to him, and that still isn't good enough! I have honed up to my stupid comments, even though I never labeled anyone anything to begin with. Why he is bent out of shape with me is beyond me. He is keeping this going, not me.......

He should be worried about how Ore City scored 40+ on his defense!