DCTF Editor Holland mock bracket

I dont know what the folks over at Dave Campbell's see in Pearland Dawson.  They have four losses -- George Ranch, Pearland (close), Manvel (blowout), Dobie (?) -- and not one signature win over a quality opponent.  On top of that Friendswood beat George Ranch the only common opponent.  I honestly dont see Dawson getting by LaPorte.

Didn't know this at the time, but George Ranch had 6 (SIX) defensive starters OUT in the Friendswood game this year, and nearly beat them.

I have videoed lots of teams over the years...  George Ranch has the pieces of the puzzle to get to the title game.  Both editors have GRHS getting to Dallas.  Word is...  they have found out the BELIEVE factor is at GRHS.

No matter who you are...  You can't look at these brackets and even remotely think they are going to be 100% accurate.  Upsets will happen...  George Ranch starts off with Elkins, not an easy first round opponent.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS PLAYING...
If you BELIEVE you will SUCCEED!!!  and just remember..... ITS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS ON THE FIELD THAT MAKES THESE GAME SPECIAL.