Co-District Champs

TROJANSWIN

Is there an official tie breaker for teams ending district with the same record? Is it left up to the district, or is there some statewide set way of doing things?
What are your thoughts??
I have a feeling this year's standings will affect some people's opinions.

I personally think if it is a tie between two teams, then the team that wins head-to-head is the champ! The winner has proven their dominance over the other team.
In a case like Buna, East Chambers, and Kirbyville where they each beat another, then I say split the championship!

I am pretty sure that's up to district rules. I know thats what I have heard in the past as far as basketball goes. Head to head has been used for seeding. But even when there has been a tie at the top and the two teams have played a tie breaker game, it's just used for seeding and they are co-champions. I feel like its probably like that for football too. In a case where one team beat the other in fb and the winner lost to someone else, they in my eyes at least are still co champs. One lost to the other but the team that lost handled the rest of its business, where the one that won lost to a team that was beaten by the other, so you could argue either way.