Galena Park North Shore 40 Port Arthur Memorial 28/Final

WOSgrad

Yea, but that situatuon wasn't talked about or mentioned until 1 bad season. This wasn't discussed in prior years... Just be careful what you ask for... you could bring that old man aka father time back... lol

we talked about this last season as well, you forgot because our playoff berth.

this years team was not a bad team. lets point out somethings...you had a veteran offensive line which pretty much opened holes and blocked fairly well even when the box was loaded. no need to mention the ground game. kicker was good. the defense had alot of returning starters.

problem areas- QB- first off harrison is not a bad QB.kid has poise and can throw the ball. his accuracy was not good.

wr- sorry but mcclain was NOT a true go to wr. a go to guy is gonna stretch the field, catch the ball while being covered, etc... mclain just happen to be open in the flat ALOT and dropped alot too. i feel with the right coaching (if the kids wanted it, didn't look like they did) the two big wr's could have worked.

THE #1 REASON THIS SEASON WAS A FAILURE WAS COACHING!!! not just kenny ray,the whole staff!!

starting with the head coach and OC. i know harrison was and is going to have to learn and grow as a qb,BUT you have to do things to keep people honest. had he kept the ball more when teams would stack the box, they MIGHT be playing this week. play calling was very suspect this year. it's like no confidence was behind the kids AT ALL!! just hand the ball off to the two studs??? that was his game plan ALL year!! PAM is a passing team and all of sudden you wanna run it?? in that case i would have rather seen them line up and run the I or pro set. YOU DIDN'T FOOL ANYONE WITH ZONE READ AND PISTOL!!!!

DC- this has been a problem FOREVER AT PAM!! the state semi final team defense was gifted and talented and was able to stop people. looks like suggs will be staying at ozen, but PAM need a strong DC  NOW!!!!!!!!!  usually PAM can shut down your air attack, these kids was clearly out of position most of the time. LB spot still was weak and that hurt PAM again. besides the donkey stomping Lamar put on them and the shoot out with CV, PAM was in all the games and seemed to get frustrated and give up at the end.

Any kid in HS with over 50 receptions, over 600 of his teams 1000 yards passing and 7 of the 9 receiving tds....hes a go to wr man lol. Plus hes the guy the team WENT TO on pass td in titans only 216a win. What else he need to.do?

it was a reason he was wide open and like i said should have had close to 1000 yards with some of the wide open drops he had. when the defense objective was to stop the manchild and kam, they was willing to give the nickle and dime stuff. he caught TWO passes that went went for over 20 yards with one being TOTAL LUCK. he played like a role player. nothing was dynamic about him. kid had heart and played hard, but like soulja said, FAR from what we used to seeing in PAM wr's.

Yall are harsh lol. Because hauling in 50 catches in an offense that ran vast majority of season impresses me alot. Team defenses still cover the wr every play.

well pretty obvious none of the other teams cared about him being a threat, which explains why PAM is bouncing basketballs. they left him open because they knew he wasn't going to beat anyone. i hope the kid gets to a good school, but this year was a wash and i point the finger at the adults and had the audacity to say this was the best team he had??? just slapped the 2011 team in the face smh.