Anahuac @ Kountze

aTmfan06

Not to many AP posters on here. Let Arnold run the read option and it's all Kountze in a big way. Rest the defense for Teague lol

Then they should be rested for Teague since they haven't played all year!  LOL  JK 

Kountze should put numbers on the board and win with no issues.  The interesting thing to watch is going to be the offense that hasn't scored but a few times this year vs the defense that has given up like 48 points per game.  

Kountze won't score as much as they think they will...if it weren't for AP's offense being so stagnant all year I'd say AP has one of, if not the best D's in the district...just on the field too long.

AP's offense is coming around finally, but probably a tad too late.  Closer than you think folks, however...

Kountze - 28

Anahuac - 22

Prove me wrong AP!!

Kountze won't score as much as they think they will...if it weren't for AP's offense being so stagnant all year I'd say AP has one of, if not the best D's in the district...just on the field too long.

AP's offense is coming around finally, but probably a tad too late.  Closer than you think folks, however...

Kountze - 28

Anahuac - 22

Prove me wrong AP!!

Hey man this game is by no means in the bag...Kountze shows up asleep???? Kountze will be sleeping in Saturday and heading to the gym or baseball field. That is the truth, because Kountze has not been the poster child for playing stumble free football! Now for my official take...I agree with you that Kountze pulls this out in the second half because the WAC defense stays on the field too much.

I definitely don't agree with Anahuac's defense being anything above average. They allowed 28 points to a Woodville team that is mediocre at best on the offensive side of the ball, due to a brand new system, brand new coaches, and undeveloped talent. Kirbyville, East Chambers, Buna, Kountze, and Woodville all have more talent on the defensive side of the ball, IMO. And even if you just consider Woodville my hometown bias, that's still half of the district better than AP.

Anahuac has given up an average of 22 points per game in district while Woodvilles has given up about 33 per game. I'll take Anahuac's defense.

You can talk averages all you want, but I've seen all five teams. I know for a fact that the top four defenses are better than Anahuac. Woodville may be a little biased. I honestly thought Anahuac's offense was more efficient than their defense. They can move the ball. The problem was putting it in the end zone. Their defense gave up over 400 yards of offense to Woodville.