WOS vs HJ Halloween Night

bone

IMO I think coach T will have something different planned for this game. I have only witnessed 3 games this year, but from what I've seen, the best way to score points for us is to quick slant pass. Is that a play, not good at x's and o's, I think both teams will tweak their offense. I believe our long ball will be the knock out punch for the mustangs. Will Johnson will have a big night. Some of our opponents have been complaining that WOS does run up the score a lot, so maybe that is why coach T has held back the offense from scoring on teams where we had a chance to score more, that said one point wins the game.

if hj doubles DT turn out the lights becouse if you do that it dont work just ask teams the mustangs have played

Hey SFA

You might be right, but the way you guys are saying, defense might win this game. We really do have a good defense who will stack teams up. I really like Mandel King's play he is a soph. and has stepped up big time.

king is one hell of a good player has good speed and loves to do some head knocking

Posted Yesterday, 11:39 PM

Ladybug33, on 29 Oct 2014 - 4:35 PM, said:snapback.png

Hey SFA

You might be right, but the way you guys are saying, defense might win this game. We really do have a good defense who will stack teams up. I really like Mandel King's play he is a soph. and has stepped up big time.

king is one hell of a good player has good speed and loves to do some head knocking

He is bad to the bone!

I'll make one point about the HJ and WOS results against both HF and OF. In both cases, OF and HF both had to play their toughest, most physical games of the year against HJ. The next week they had to play another equally tough, or maybe even tougher opponent in WOS after getting beaten up the week before. I would argue that had things been reversed, and WOS had faced and beaten up both teams first, HJ would've had larger victory margins than they did, while WOS would've possibly had somewhat closer results. It's just a theory, but I think it has some validity. I don't think it has any bearing on this game, but I think it might go a small way to explaining the scoring differentials. I definitely look forward to seeing what a rested and refreshed hawk team does against the mighty stangs.

I'll make one point about the HJ and WOS results against both HF and OF. In both cases, OF and HF both had to play their toughest, most physical games of the year against HJ. The next week they had to play another equally tough, or maybe even tougher opponent in WOS after getting beaten up the week before. I would argue that had things been reversed, and WOS had faced and beaten up both teams first, HJ would've had larger victory margins than they did, while WOS would've possibly had somewhat closer results. It's just a theory, but I think it has some validity. I don't think it has any bearing on this game, but I think it might go a small way to explaining the scoring differentials. I definitely look forward to seeing what a rested and refreshed hawk team does against the mighty stangs.

Meh... not buying that one bullet, sorry man! Just so you know, I don't buy the "we beat so and so worse than you" either. ;)

i feel sure that you will all agree the mustangs have there backs agnest the wall playing a team that is 8-0 and #10 in the state and put up BIG numbers up this must give the kids over in west orange the chills might even call in sick friday

ohhhh skipper I assure u the stangs live for this type of game

i feel sure that you will all agree the mustangs have there backs agnest the wall playing a team that is 8-0 and #10 in the state and put up BIG numbers up this must give the kids over in west orange the chills might even call in sick friday

You're funny. I think if they switch schedules their records probably do too. 8-0 for WoS, 7-2 for the hawks. Should be a great matchup