C.E. KING RANKED #10 IN THE STATE

Sounds like a comment from a disgruntled former player or parent. There is a reason you or your son didn't play, wasn't good enough to be on the field. Consider yourself lucky just to be on the team. Or you could be a community member that is clueless about Athletics and how a team works.

Yeah I'm sure all the success BH had in the past or King is having now has nothing to do how hard the kids work and are being pushed. I'm sure they (the coaches) just roll the footballs out and sit back and tell the kids do what ever y'all want. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the 80 plus hours the coaches put in a week (also the hours that student-athletes put in) game planning, teaching class, kids lifting in athletics, going out after school and executing at practice and then lifting after practice. Clueless and brainless, deadly combination.

Funny how quick you seem to be pointing out someone else's opinion and to bash others not knowing their motives for why they feel the way they feel. Let me guess you must be one of those kiss butt parents or former suck up players as well. It's all good BH fans will be on basketball threads after KWP next week so we don't have to hear all that nonsense...

Funny how quick you seem to be pointing out someone else's opinion and to bash others not knowing their motives for why they feel the way they feel. Let me guess you must be one of those kiss butt parents or former suck up players as well. It's all good BH fans will be on basketball threads after KWP next week so we don't have to hear all that nonsense...

No opinions here, just stating the facts. The truth hurts sometimes. You must be one of those PE studs, you must of been a heck of a kickball player or thought you were.

The coach plays a role in the teams success. Just like the kids make a coach look good. It is often the combo of kids and coach that mae the right fit. That is why some are successful at some places and not at others. If you love or hate coach price, it doesn't matter. What matters is that a bunch of kids are being successful. That is what counts imo.

The coach plays a role in the teams success. Just like the kids make a coach look good. It is often the combo of kids and coach that mae the right fit. That is why some are successful at some places and not at others. If you love or hate coach price, it doesn't matter. What matters is that a bunch of kids are being successful. That is what counts imo.

I agree.

No opinions here, just stating the facts. The truth hurts sometimes. You must be one of those PE studs, you must of been a heck of a kickball player or thought you were.

You sure you wanna get in a smackdown with me chump. Ill bury you ten feet below that salt dome in y'alls backyard.

Mr. BUDDY Come check us out should be a great game kp is looking to stun the world and get that 4th playoff spot

im leaning towards it, the Central and Png game will probably end around 5ish, I wanna see what Price has in store for Central (barring a GCM coming to Jesus meeting to win Nov6th)