La Porte 41 Port Arthur Memorial 35/Final (OT)

WOSgrad

This is the only loss this year that I can't place blame on my Titans. Anyone that was there tonight knows there were two crucial "NO CALLS" that affected the outcome of this game. No call #1 the LP WR holding on the scoring play that made the score 35-35, and no call #2 (in OT) the LP DB with a blatant P.I.... Keep your heads up Titans.

This is the only loss this year that I can't place blame on my Titans. Anyone that was there tonight knows there were two crucial "NO CALLS" that affected the outcome of this game. No call #1 the LP WR holding on the scoring play that made the score 35-35, and no call #2 (in OT) the LP DB with a blatant P.I.... Keep your heads up Titans.

I know. Ppl here want to punt kick coaching tonight.

Defense actually made a lot of key stops last night, we got ball back with 35-28 lead with 2:13. A fumble hurt us big time, passing game was none existent. That none call at end of game was crap. This year might not be our yr but we do have a lot of sophomores n juniors starting so program heading right way, and freshman A team have ton of athletes. Future looks good