Crosby 41 Dayton 35/Final (OT)

WOSgrad

That was a good game. Sorry my Broncos didnt get the win.. BUT Crosby by no means ran the game on them. Like some were trying to say... and that last run by McBride was a first down IMO stupid refs didnt even measure it...

no excuses. Next game now.

Now that was worth the price of 100000 or more admissions you get the point. Them boys from Dayton came to play tonight and should hold their heads high. Too bad King didn't get them later in district cause my friends the outcome would have been totally different. Them boys from both sides did the rivalry justice tonight and it lives on. Put another feather in the ol' hat of smash mouth, grind it out football. safe travels.

Great game by both teams. No way this crosby team beats cek.

Y'all crosby posters have to admit that is not the game y'all expected.

C'mon now that the game is over it's time to unite in the beat King rally cry. I know you got it in ya and I take back everything I've posted about Dayton. Baughman, McBride, and #20 are as tough as they come and showed tremendous respect after the game. Class act my hats off to you young men and to all of The Dayton players. They gonna have something to say come playoff time.

First of all you have to feel bad for Dayton. They played a heck of a game and their kids showed a lot of guts. I'm proud of Crosby for playing through adversity and showing up big in OT. One thing I've noticed the last few years is this Crosby team will hit you in the mouth. They have some kids that will bring the lumber on defense. Also #21 for Crosby is a a stud freshman RB. He's going to be special. Great game.

C'mon now that the game is over it's time to unite in the beat King rally cry. I know you got it in ya and I take back everything I've posted about Dayton. Baughman, McBride, and #20 are as tough as they come and showed tremendous respect after the game. Class act my hats off to you young men and to all of The Dayton players. They gonna have something to say come playoff time.

If we would have beat crosby I would pull for y'all against king, lol. Jk. I am pulling for crosby but king was tough. Crosby will be able to pull it off if they stick to running the ball and eating up clock. Hope the player that went out on buggy is ok.

Again Great game by both teams, don't hang ur heads broncos even though y'all didn't win y'all showed everyone that y'all aren't a team to look passed.

Here it goes. The statement I'm about to make will bring down the wrath and I'm sure I will be told if I could do a better job coaching do it. Which by the way I can't. Having said that in overtime the ball would not have left mcbrides hands. If I'm going down its with the best offensive weapon I have. If Crosby could stop him 4 times and hold him to less than 10 yds god bless them. Crosby great game and y'all deserve the win. Dayton hope you get back some of your players missing tonight and get healthy on your bye week. Hope the kid for Crosby is ok and my prayers go out to him for a speedy recovery.

Team Stats
CrosbyDayton
Total yards448 483
First downs19. 22
Rushes/Yds. 46/289. 42/186
Average rush. 6.28. 4.43
Comp/Atts 9/22/3. 19/36/1
Pass yards. 159. 297
Comp pct. 40.91. 52.78
Punts. 7. 7
Punting Yards. 217. 255
Punting Average. 31. 36.43