Weak 4A districts

WOS and Coldspring (who have been pretty powerful teams over the last 5 years at least) have played brutal pre-district schedules and haven't faired so well.
Huffman and Hardin Jefferson are undefeated, but in reality haven't played all that tough of a pre-district schedule. I know that is going to get me called some names and piss a bunch of people off, but it is what it is. If either team wants to schedule Navasota, Foster, PNG, or Terry next round, I am sure they will be available.
Silsbee, Cleveland, and Jasper have not been their normal selves.
LCM is a welcomed addition, but hasn't been super impressive this year.
Shepherd is getting better every year and soon will be a nightmare on the schedule, just not quite yet.
Orangefield is playing decent, but Look like a solid third place finish.
Hamshire-Fannett and Tarkington have good records, but have lost to the only good teams on their schedule.
Bridge City, Splendora, Liberty, Diboll, Madisonville, and Huntington are all pretty horrible.

Sorry, but not very impressive as a group this year.
The good news is for some of these teams, the first round opponent in the playoffs may be some of the worst teams in the history of the state to make the playoffs! Sending 12 of these teams to the playoffs is ridiculous! The districts were watered down by the realignment, several teams have fallen off the grid, and the playoffs will be watered down too.
I think the winner of WOS and Hardin-Jefferson gets the team who hasn't won in 5 or 6 years first round of the playoffs!

Well LCM beat Coldspring in 2012 35 to 20  in that pre district schedule. Were you impressed by that LCM team? I understand what your saying by LCM not being impressive. They got a slow start and hopefully will finish the year strong. The play calling has gotten a little better, and with this freshman and Jv squad  they should be better in the years to come. 

Well LCM beat Coldspring in 2012 35 to 20 in that pre district schedule. Were you impressed by that LCM team? I understand what your saying by LCM not being impressive. They got a slow start and hopefully will finish the year strong. The play calling has gotten a little better, and with this freshman and Jv squad they should be better in the years to come.

Not really. Coldspring played like crap that game. LCM beat them, but didn't really stand out as anything special.
Go watch Navasota put a whoopin on somebody, or Carthage a few years ago. That is impressive! Other than that, I haven't seen a team I didn't think Coldspring would not be able to beat. I have seen some very good WOS, LaMarque, and Wimberly (state champion) teams that I felt if Coldspring played them twice a year, we would win at least one.
I am not saying Coldspring would necessarily beat WOS, HJ, or even Huffman this year. I am just saying these 3 districts are pretty weak as a whole.

Not really. Coldspring played like crap that game. LCM beat them, but didn't really stand out as anything special.
Go watch Navasota put a whoopin on somebody, or Carthage a few years ago. That is impressive! Other than that, I haven't seen a team I didn't think Coldspring would not be able to beat. I have seen some very good WOS, LaMarque, and Wimberly (state champion) teams that I felt if Coldspring played them twice a year, we would win at least one.
I am not saying Coldspring would necessarily beat WOS, HJ, or even Huffman this year. I am just saying these 3 districts are pretty weak as a whole.

Yeah LCM went 4and 6 that year, and I didn't even go to that game. I went to the Dayton and summer creek game. I think we are in weak districts. I saw Navasota play Wos and Carthage last year. Every time I go see Wos in the playoffs they lose maybe I'm bad luck for them lol. i hope LCM picks it up for Jasper and Huffman. Playing some of these teams don't get you battle tested enough.

According to Max Preps, I saw that 9 4A D-II has three teams in the top 25. What that means is absolutely nothing, but I wouldn't say they they are that weak.