Updated Power Rankings in Jr. big school

locker room talk

Nederland White has dominated on both sides of the ball

Nederland Black has been good on both sides of ball but can be scored on

Cupcake crew is a new team since they played Ned. B and will make it a game

Bmt. B has solid backs with some speed

Lum red-have potential to beat both bmt teams

Vidor-doing better with their running up the middle and up the middle and up the middle

Bmt. G-they did beat the warriors and Png P but will not beat Png next time, if they meet again.

Png P- only because they lost to bmt gold and have to prove themselves

PNG w-struggling to us their huge linemen to their advantage

Warriors-talented but unorganized at this time.

haven't looked to see if they meet in playoffs or superbowl.  not sure of bracket and how it works.

haven't looked to see if they meet in playoffs or superbowl.  not sure of bracket and how it works.

They will meet in the 2nd round , due to the forfeit to bmt g , ned w will be 2 seed , bmt g will get 1 seed , which is a freaking joke if you ask me.

STJFL should still give Ned White the #1 seed, do the right thing even though the game was taken away from them. Same holds true to BMT Sr seed them with there wins against Lum White and Blue. At least let the playoffs be acurate for those that do win  know they did it the honorable way, not by some BS regarding the spirit of the rule.

No, unless the tied teams go to points allowed instead of head to head (forfeit) win/loss.  If points allowed which I think is a good idea, then the two Nederland teams would not meet until the super bowl if they both continue to win.  the way it stands now, they would meet in the second round of playoffs. maybe the board will do the right thing with this one.

If the 2 Nederland teams don't meet in the bowl game it will be a shame they deserve it! I do not like this spirit of the rule cause it takes from kids that are deserving. They can't control what a coach so call has done the supper bowl
Is the Nederland teams without a doubt! Come on board fix this it's not right anyone that says other wise is wrong period! It's abt the kids and how they play to get to that point !

SH....,,,,,,

If the 2 Nederland teams don't meet in the bowl game it will be a shame they deserve it! I do not like this spirit of the rule cause it takes from kids that are deserving. They can't control what a coach so call has done the supper bowl
Is the Nederland teams without a doubt! Come on board fix this it's not right anyone that says other wise is wrong period! It's abt the kids and how they play to get to that point !

SH....,,,,,,

Wow is this coming from the whisper?!?!. I am SHOCKED 😉